Monopoly at Maccas is Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Let us all know if you flogs win anything decent aside from small French fries or a cheese burger.

Also here is Collingwood's monopoly board

images

Glad the McFeast is back at Maccas btw. Absolutely superb stuff.

McDonalds is for kids.

Do you play on the McSlide?

KKKFC was founded by a Klansman and something like 2 percent of their annual profits go to the KKK every year (or they used to)

Racism, Fried Chicken and Collingwood supporters, name me a more iconic trio ?

McDonalds is for kids.

Do you play on the McSlide?
Filled up 3 big McDonalds garbage bins, with the s**t out of our truck..the manager walks out and goes "What do you think you're doing?" I say we're putting McRubbish in ya heckin McBin right. Thats what McWere been doin. And as soon as we McFinish, me and the McGravys are going to go down into your nice McToilets and were going to pump a big McShit in there. We're gonna give back a couple of McNuggets you Mcheck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filled up 3 big McDonalds garbage bins, with the s*t out of our truck..the manager walks out and goes "What do you think you're doing?" I say we're putting McRubbish in ya *in McBin right. Thats what McWere been doin. And as soon as we McFinish, me and the McGravys are going to go down into your nice McToilets and were going to pump a big McShit in there. We're gonna give back a couple of McNuggets you Mc.
nice one trend-setter

Filled up 3 big McDonalds garbage bins, with the s*t out of our truck..the manager walks out and goes "What do you think you're doing?" I say we're putting McRubbish in ya *in McBin right. Thats what McWere been doin. And as soon as we McFinish, me and the McGravys are going to go down into your nice McToilets and were going to pump a big McShit in there. We're gonna give back a couple of McNuggets you Mc.
Did he ask if you would like fries with that?

Unless you farm the mymaccas app, it's a bit pricey these days.

The family combos are ok value though.

Let us all know if you flogs win anything decent aside from small French fries or a cheese burger.

Also here is Collingwood's monopoly board

images

Glad the McFeast is back at Maccas btw. Absolutely superb stuff.
I’ll pretty flat that I were an instant winner once with a Mayfair or something in reach of then car !we’ll wait !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back