Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes indeed I reckon we told him if possible we will draft you in mid season draft
Will be a tiger in just over 4 weeks
How ironic would it be if we do take him and the next game both he and Mykelti line up in the seniors.

WAFL Showreel, R5: Mitchell Schofield highlights

He was training with us for that final position correct.
20 disposals 9 marks kicked 5.2

Averaging 13 disposals 6 marks & 2 goals a game so far.

Jasper Scaife averages 13 disposals 6 marks & just under 3 goals a game

For those interest in Jasper Scaife as a possible MSD pick up, West Perth play at 4.10 this afternoon with the game streaming on the AFL site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 disposals 9 marks kicked 5.2

Averaging 13 disposals 6 marks & 2 goals a game so far.

Jasper Scaife averages 13 disposals 6 marks & just under 3 goals a game
Good day at the office but not one came from an overhead mark , you don’t get that space in afl ,,,go for scaife

For those interest in Jasper Scaife as a possible MSD pick up, West Perth play at 4.10 this afternoon with the game streaming on the AFL site.

Scaife at CHF for west Perth
And the other player to watch as I mentioned a few days ago..Tyler Keitel lining up at FF for West Perth

Keitel is 196cm …very smart player…mature …is 28 years old…fits immediate needs and for 2ish seasons

5x West Perth leading goal kicker 17, 18, 20, 21, 23

Scaife at CHF for west Perth
And the other player to watch as I mentioned a few days ago..Tyler Keitel lining up at FF for West Perth

Keitel is 196cm …very smart player…mature …is 28 years old…fits immediate needs and for 2ish seasons

5x West Perth leading goal kicker 17, 18, 20, 21, 23
Keitel 5 disposals 3 marks & 3.1 already

Scaife has some toe about him, just started beside his opponent at HB and put 15m on him by the time they got back to the F50 as West Perth counter attacked.

Have you seen any of his marks I see he’s got 6 already
Took 3 nice high marks and attacked the ball well in the air.

Not exactly the type of game that would have people falling over themselves to pick him, but as a MSD pick up he's certainly worth a shot

7 disposals 6 marks 1 tackle 2 hitouts 0.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back