News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Backchat backmen of the tear votes are funny af. Not sure how Schoey hasn’t given a single vote to Gov.
Because alot of the secret sauce is putting the fist in. And gov is sometimes a level above doing that.
We also had 3 rough loses, where he was great, but changing a 15-20 goal loss to an 8-12... just doesn't get the chocolates.
Schoey sometimes goes out of his way to be non biased, going too far the other way.
Where hammer just gives it to juckley every time he can.

Some interesting stat about Jayden hunt

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A Matthew Knights press conference is a bit of a rarity but hopefully we see more. Speaks well

Heard from Petch tonight, he credited Knights giving him freedom to go for the big marks, play taller up forward with Oscar missing. To take the game on. Also mentioned working with shuey on his midfield game.

That was one of the most straightforward and insightful pieces of analysis I've ever seen. Really goes to show that producing good content is not hard for guys that actually know the game.
Nice to have 12 minutes to talk about 4 in game minutes.
Didn't have to cut to tradie or aami and compress the review to 45 seconds like fox.

Backchat backmen of the tear votes are funny af. Not sure how Schoey hasn’t given a single vote to Gov.
The old “formula” they used last year and at start of this year was just finding the 3 players who got the most spoils in each round and allocating votes that way.
Player who got the most spoils in any game got the 3 votes, next most got 2, then 1.

They’ve only just changed it to Hammer’s new equation in the last couple weeks

This person deserves an award.

Saves me having to fast forward through 55mins for 5mins of vic.crumbs
Thanks! I started it as I was frustrated having to go hunting for the bits and pieces of eagles content especially if the club didn't post it.

I try to keep it to the pieces that are buried in the footy shows to save having to waste 30/60 minutes for a 1 minute moment.

Thanks! I started it as I was frustrated having to go hunting for the bits and pieces of eagles content especially if the club didn't post it.

I try to keep it to the pieces that are buried in the footy shows to save having to waste 30/60 minutes for a 1 minute moment.
Your a legend mate, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subscribed

To be fair, the West’s coverage of Reid has been weird and more than just a little unhinged.

I can understand why people over East would look at their obsession with him and wonder if they’re OK. I know I do

Take away that one newspaper and the coverage is in line with what you’d expect for a No.1 draft pick at a high profile club

The West is an embarrassment

To be fair, the West’s coverage of Reid has been weird and more than just a little unhinged.

I can understand why people over East would look at their obsession with him and wonder if they’re OK. I know I do

Take away that one newspaper and the coverage is in line with what you’d expect for a No.1 draft pick at a high profile club

Well, just look at their editor. Complete git.

Also a Freo supporter.

The West's behaviour is no more or less unhinged than the eastern states tabloids (that is to say, unhinged). The only difference is that with nine clubs, focusing your tabloid efforts on a footballer from one won't have the same effect as here. The coverage of Reid is stupid, but so is the coverage of MAFS over there. Tabloids gonna tabloid.

The West is a comic, not a newspaper. Its coverage of Reid is so cringeworthy it's approaching Geelong Advertiser levels (that "newspaper" had something like a 12 page wraparound when Gary Ablett Jr returned from Gold Coast, for example).

The West is a comic, not a newspaper. Its coverage of Reid is so cringeworthy it's approaching Geelong Advertiser levels (that "newspaper" had something like a 12 page wraparound when Gary Ablett Jr returned from Gold Coast, for example).
I agree but what does that make Perth Now? Toilet graffiti?

“Us all on the east just think it’s mind boggling and weird” 😂 shut up Gerard you little weasel
Really need someone from the club to go on their show and call those 2 pelicans out, Gerard the bird looking campaigner is the biggest hypocrite going and Slobbo is a buffoon, completely unprofessional questions to ask an 18 year old 5 games into his career and they wouldn't even consider asking them if it was a west aussie kid at a victorian club

They'd have a leg to stand on if they weren't all falling over themselves to ask him ridiculous questions about his future 5 minutes into his career, everybody knows the west is a rag, what's their excuse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back