• Andrew McGrath

Votes: 64 16.6%
  • Tim Taranto

Votes: 147 38.1%
  • Hugh McCluggage

Votes: 175 45.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd agree that McClugg is an icing-on-top sort of player. He probably isnt going to individually carry a team on his shoulders (ala Judd or Cripps) but he will kill teams if you get the ball in his hands

I love what I saw from McGrath this year and you are right in his time defending has helped him keep that side of his game. I wonder what he could be if you had that proper killer inside mid to feed him the ball more

I disagree wholeheartedly. He is playing on the wing so not exactly a role where he'll carry us over the line. When he moves into the midfield full time, he'll have the same impact for us as Pendlebury does for Collingwood.

I disagree wholeheartedly. He is playing on the wing so not exactly a role where he'll carry us over the line. When he moves into the midfield full time, he'll have the same impact for us as Pendlebury does for Collingwood.
Well for the moment he is icing on top on the wing. And while he might be able to move more inside, I would have no problem leaving him where he is. He has been top two wing for two years and one of the most damaging players in the comp there (aside from goal kicking this year). He might be good inside but he is already great where he is

I don't think he's even a very good back pocket.

Runs his 20 metres. Turns it over. Opposition kicks it to his opponent who is now free.

Rinse repeat.

They really stuffed this one up.

Back