Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to work out match ups but honestly have no idea who some of Melbourne players are. No depth - highlighted by the fact they have Tom McDonald playing who will struggle to kick a goal in the warm up. Carlton by 5 goals

Putting Triggering Tiger on ignore for the rest of the day and night.

Not going to let that flog ruin what promises to be a very special night for the Baggers. And if we get rolled, not giving him or the rest of you ghouls the satisfaction of melting.

I will be cool, composed and dignified in victory or defeat. Good luck to MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE too, may the best team win!

Unfortunately I'm on the late shift this week, so don't finish until the game has begun, and can't attend to flog it up in person. Anyone going, make sure you have a few extra drinks to cover my absence 😀

Unfortunately I'm on the late shift this week, so don't finish until the game has begun, and can't attend to flog it up in person. Anyone going, make sure you have a few extra drinks to cover my absence 😀

I am on it

Royal Hotel early afternoon to game time drink and bootie session for me

Ah who doesn't love knock out games

I love knocking Dees out, Straight Sets style!

Not going to let that flog ruin what promises to be a very special night for the Baggers. And if we get rolled, not giving him or the rest of you ghouls the satisfaction of melting.

I will be cool, composed and dignified in victory or defeat. Good luck to MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE too, may the best team win!

lmao a very special night making a semi final
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft squib.:$

FFS a hot young blonde on the Frankston bound train just gave me the longing stare after I got off the train at Richmond (beers and **** here I come)

I will never understand why so many hot chicks and babes live down the Franga line.
Esp down Cheltenham/Southland way.

One of those quirks of life I suppose. Like most Collingwood supporters have no teeth or most Tiger supporting flogs no brains.

FFS a hot young blonde on the Frankston bound train just gave me the longing stare after I got off the train at Richmond (beers and **** here I come)

I will never understand why so many hot chicks and babes live down the Franga line.

One of those quirks of life I suppose. Like most Collingwood supporters have no teeth or most Tiger supporting flogs no brains.
If you were wearing that same mask like you posted on here last week she was probably terrified of you!:eek:

Last edited:

Could have been getting off at Toorak/Malvern/Caulfield. I catch the frankston train home to Hawkesburn if I don't wanna walk home from South yarra.

Hawksburn is a lot closer to my house but I usually just get the first train to South yarra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back