Game Day Brisvegas Joey's vs CarLoLton failures

Remove this Banner Ad

The tanker flogs be like this now... 🤣

Running Man Dancing GIF

Both my grandma's are dead you D.H
Not to me they’re not, you should get out more ya lazy campaigner!
I don’t whom said it, but it’s beautiful quote, “Triggering Tiger is a idiot”.
Shakespeare, Bukowski, perhaps Camu, oh * I think it was that bay legend chelseacarlton, I miss that wordsmith!🤌🏻

Not to me they’re not, you should get out more ya lazy campaigner!
I don’t whom said it, but it’s beautiful quote, “Triggering Tiger is a idiot”.
Shakespeare, Bukowski, perhaps Camu, oh * I think it was that bay legend chelseacarlton, I miss that wordsmith!🤌🏻
Get off the turps you plonker, you'll be back to earth next week when we give yous your unusual round 1 reaming. Enjoy your pre season cup win tonight while you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get off the turps you plonker, you'll be back to earth next week when we give yous your unusual round 1 reaming. Enjoy your pre season cup win tonight while you can.
What he meant is "your a idiot "...

It's a term of endearment as well as an ancient Bay term, roughly translated it mean "your a idiot".

Young whipper-snapper
Yeah, but I’m still on the tools mate, up and down ladders and calling a bunch of 20 year olds phone watching lazy campaigners whose mommas I probably shagged in the dunnies at Revolver in the 90’s, come to think of it kid, there is a resemblance, now ******* hurry up you slow millennial sh*tstain.
I do enjoy it though, the next gen are bloody good units despite what pours out of right wing media’s pie holes.
I really dig this next lot!♥️

Probably about time to unbant Elmer

Good thing you didn't, but even if you did it'd be a tomorrow problem after he wakes up and learns the score having turned it off at half time to "beat the traffic".

Yes the real test will be when they face the Hawks. Beat Hawthorn and they're flag certainties!

Judging from last year, if you're one of the few teams to lose to us you're virtually guaranteed a GF berth...except for Norf, naturally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back