Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A good Essendon supporting mate of mine, who has many connections to the club, has heard that Mark Baguley may be considering an offer from the Suns. He's currently uncontracted and is obviously unhappy at Essendon, as most of the players are. I don't have any details (length, $ offered) on the contract offered by GC, but moving interstate does appeal to him. I must point out that a lot of the decision rests on what happens with Hird/the Bombers, as he likes Hird (although it's looking likely he'll get the sack).

It's not definite and Baguley is weighing up his options.

Last edited by a moderator:

A good *Essendon supporting mate of mine, who has many connections to the club, has heard that Mark Baguley may be considering an offer from the Suns. He's currently uncontracted and is obviously unhappy at *Essendon, as most of the players are. I don't have any details (length, $ offered) on the contract offered by GC, but moving interstate does appeal to him. I must point out that a lot of the decision rests on what happens with Hird/the Bombers, as he likes Hird (although it's looking likely he'll get the sack).

I guess you're cool with us referring to your club as Norf anywhere on the forum as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good *Essendon supporting mate of mine, who has many connections to the club, has heard that Mark Baguley may be considering an offer from the Suns. He's currently uncontracted and is obviously unhappy at *Essendon, as most of the players are. I don't have any details (length, $ offered) on the contract offered by GC, but moving interstate does appeal to him. I must point out that a lot of the decision rests on what happens with Hird/the Bombers, as he likes Hird (although it's looking likely he'll get the sack).

Is it possible that your mate has seen this post, looked at the hashtag #movingtoQLD and put two and two together?

If it was on the cards, maybe a straight swap of Zac Smith for Baguley would be on the cards?

Is it possible that your mate has seen this post, looked at the hashtag #movingtoQLD and put two and two together?

If it was on the cards, maybe a straight swap of Zac Smith for Baguley would be on the cards?

Funnily enough, no. He knows from someone at the club, not directly from Mark, but from someone close to him.

If he is at risk of getting sidelined by WADA don't really want him tbh.

However if he is clean, would seriously look at.

He's not received an IN.

He's also already re-signed with EFC but it hasn't been announced.

This rumour has a lil bit of merit... Eade has now mentioned we are targeting a 3rd tall fwd and a defender to bolster the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back