Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks pretty solid. Would hope for another big for depth but other than that can’t really complain with the work Rob’s put in this offseason so far

It looks OK, I'm happy enough with it.

Marginal upgrade on what we had in most positions at the end of last season. Much much much better than where we were at the start of last season.

Need 1 more big man I think. AD is great but we know about the injury issues, and I don't particularly rate Hayes. There are a few interesting big men still out there on the market, it'll be interesting to see who we sign.

Decent team. As people have mentioned, I'd love to see another big. AD is not a real center after all. Also would play Reaves PG and switch Vincent to SG, not that it makes a huge difference. Just feel like AR's playmaking skills is one of his biggest assets.

Wood is a decent get. Was interested in seeing where he'd land and thought we were a chance given how long it took.

Not expecting anything overly significant, but he's got some nice attributes. Won't be a starter but he's a legitimate depth piece on this roster who should see minutes.

So what do we think of the new Lakers logo?

los_angeles_lakers_logo_primary_2024_sportslogosnet-7324.png

2-2, wins against the Magic and a Book/Beal-less Suns

Reaves is looking nowhere near the player from last playoffs - think he needs to get his legs back

Vincent stunk before today, but I think he’ll be okay for the run

Wood and Prince looking like our best pickups

Oh, and get Cam Reddish off my team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back