Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Kevan Looneys relentlessness may cause issues with our skinny front line. He just bullied the kings. Vanders and Gabriel are stick figures. Then you have Mo Bamba.....

the warriors are all round good. It very much depend on which lebron rocks up.

guard wise, denis will play a significant role. His defense is critical vs curry and klay.

What are our thoughts?

Lakers big ball should dominate Warriors small ball. Can Vanderbilt lock down Steph? Can LeBron still bully Steph which he has done in the past. Will AD break?

Lakers have been awesome since the trade deadline. Just need to keep doing what they are doing.
AD needs to be more offensively dominant than the last little while if we’re gonna win. Take advantage of Looney and their small ball

We’re very much capable of winning this series though, Warriors is a solid matchup for us

I am starting to believe. The Warriors are dangerous because they can go nuclear. I'm not sure any of the others can do that. If AD stays fit he is a freak on both ends. Whoever wins the west wins IMO.
If we can close this one out, I’m really keen for either a PHX or DEN series. Both should be a very different test to the Grizz and Dubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF!!! When did the Lakers become good?

They spent of the season just trying to make into the play-in tournament, now they are in the WC Finals. This is a bigger surprise than the Braves 2021 MLB run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back