LOL @ Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to laugh at a club that gets up port power supporters nose as much as us.

No hand outs and have stood the test of time Vic clubs cant LOL at them if not for Collingwoods $$ 2-3 would be gone.

Long live the original Black and White Magpie

Hard to laugh at a club that gets up port power supporters nose as much as us.

No hand outs and have stood the test of time Vic clubs cant LOL at them if not for Collingwoods $$ 2-3 would be gone.

Long live the original Black and White Magpie

Club_TeamPhoto_1977.jpg

I concur Black & white forever :thumbsu:

Hard to laugh at a club that gets up port adelaide supporters nose as much as us.

Dont mind Collingwood to tell you the truth. They seem to have a knack of making the Cows look like clowns in finals......ya know.......right in front of me.

And they are a real, traditional club, unlike the Camry Cows.

Dont mind Collingwood to tell you the truth. They seem to have a knack of making the Cows look like clowns in finals......ya know.......right in front of me.

Unlike your record against them in finals..........oh wait and like your record against us in dream finals

That's funny, not only because it's true, but because we do the same thing to Port as well. That's the only reason you won a flag in 2004, because you didn't have to play us in the finals. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back