If Collingwood win the premiership (lol), should there be an asterisk next to it?

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Surely any potential Collingwood grand final win, no matter how unlikely :$, should be marked with an asterisk after last night’s tribunal circus. I mean, no other team, barring maybe Richmond with Tom Lynch, is allowed to field a sniper on their team that gets free rein to go around knocking opposition players out.

So, in the 0.01% chance that the Pies win the 2023 flag, how big should the asterisk be?

#MaynardIsAFlog

:$

After cheating the tribunal system, I hope we have also paid our star players with brown paper bags to fit all that talent under the salary cap.

This will guarantee us a * flag and bring us level on 16* flags
Going the full Carlton route I see.

Well, it's a bold strategy.

Surely any potential Collingwood grand final win, no matter how unlikely :$, should be marked with an asterisk after last night’s tribunal circus. I mean, no other team, barring maybe Richmond with Tom Lynch, is allowed to field a sniper on their team that gets free rein to go around knocking opposition players out.

So, in the 0.01% chance that the Pies win the 2023 flag, how big should the asterisk be?

#MaynardIsAFlog

Only if we can put an asterisk on Cripps' Brownlow?
It might be more appropriate to have an asterisk on any team that loses to Collingwpood in a GF, who does that in the post WW2 World?

Power Strength GIF by PLAYMOBIL
Training Strength GIF by PLAYMOBIL

#MaynardIsAFlog

When Melbourne Storm broke the salary cap in winning NRL Premierships, those Premierships were taken from them.
This should happen to Carlton. If only the AFL had the backbone.
No * for Carlton. The flag should be wiped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After cheating the tribunal system, I hope we have also paid our star players with brown paper bags to fit all that talent under the salary cap.

This will guarantee us a * flag and bring us level on 16* flags
Come up with your own strategy! It’s been done, and perfected, by 1995 🌈

Only if we can put an asterisk on Cripps' Brownlow?
It might be more appropriate to have an asterisk on any team that loses to Collingwpood in a GF, who does that in the post WW2 World?
j-peterman-nah.gif

When Melbourne Storm broke the salary cap in winning NRL Premierships, those Premierships were taken from them.
This should happen to Carlton. If only the AFL had the backbone.
No * for Carlton. The flag should be wiped.
Finders, Keepers!

Bit early to be getting in with the excuses!

Robert Pattinson GIF by NETFLIX
Only way Carlton gets knocked out of the finals is if they have to play on thug Maynard :$

#MaynardIsAFlog

They won’t win
Ball don’t lie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back