Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Word is Pyramid Hill have been throwing some cash around to try and lure a playing assistant coach from the BFL.
They would want to up the price a fair bit too im told if they want to atract anyone decent.

actually i heard saturday night that Ryan Pedrotti from eaglehawk was fairly close to signing on as coach of inglewood? and wasnt webb from north meant to be coaching ycw?

actually i heard saturday night that Ryan Pedrotti from eaglehawk was fairly close to signing on as coach of inglewood? and wasnt webb from north meant to be coaching ycw?

YCW still no coach as yet and Ryan Padrotti is an unlikely coaching type, the bloke doesnt speak does he?
Weston is odds on to coach Inglewood im told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly close??? He was asked if he would consider it, and he laughed and said thanks but no thanks! More of a chance to be returning to the HDFL White Hills I would have thought after missing Eaglehawks flag this year...or might stick with the two Blues.

And wouldnt have thought Webb would leave North after winning there B&F, and being such a key factor in there rebuild. Then again, $ could be a factor.

Fairly close??? He was asked if he would consider it, and he laughed and said thanks but no thanks! More of a chance to be returning to the HDFL White Hills I would have thought after missing Eaglehawks flag this year...or might stick with the two Blues.

And wouldnt have thought Webb would leave North after winning there B&F, and being such a key factor in there rebuild. Then again, $ could be a factor.

Webby will not return to YCW

What about you investor for next year, looking like many losses from the team or pick ups at this stage??

Would of thought being so close that it won't require much more... that is if you don't lose any??

Any of you boys involved with Sedgwick Cricket Club. I have heard the Coach John Norton has resigned after one week. Whats the go there?

What about you investor for next year, looking like many losses from the team or pick ups at this stage??

Would of thought being so close that it won't require much more... that is if you don't lose any??

most will be there, and a few inclusions as well, as we all seen that side we had was'nt good enough to win, so we have to improve, just like everyone else.

Does anyone know whats going on with the Loddon Valley going into the 18's next year? Anymore news into this, because last time i heard about it, it was on the gender

heard a little whisper that inglewood may attract an atheltic ruckman from the murray bombers, would play ruck but can also play CHB/CHF and good enough at ground level to play as a wingman..... can run all day

heard a little whisper that inglewood may attract an atheltic ruckman from the murray bombers, would play ruck but can also play CHB/CHF and good enough at ground level to play as a wingman..... can run all day

Sounds like he should be playing at a higher level thatn the LVFL if he can do ALL those things nesko....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back