On The Money

All Australian
Dec 9, 2005
Palm Beach
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Guys we can make this one work now the season is in full swing.

Looks like the best season for a while with Pyramid Hill preparing to give the flag a big tilt. Since they rolled Calivil the other week they have picked up Matthew Chillcott a gun Full Forward who has been playing over Goulburn Valley way.

What else is news guys?

On The Money said:
Guys we can make this one work now the season is in full swing.

Looks like the best season for a while with Pyramid Hill preparing to give the flag a big tilt. Since they rolled Calivil the other week they have picked up Matthew Chillcott a gun Full Forward who has been playing over Goulburn Valley way.

What else is news guys?

Good to see this leauge could finally organise a thread..Watched Inglewood play on the weekend and may i just say what a disgrace. There senior side looked like they would go down to a NCFL 2nds side.Even there waterboy got sent off for abusing the umpire.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Was i just there on a off week, do they have alot of injuries or is that it, i may be wrong but i think i even saw Trevor Heppel playing seniors WHAT A JOKE:D :D :D Good to see Dave Macormick found his feet and goals after letting wedderburn down in finals football. Hope he can do for YCW what he couldnt do for Wedderburn..

Nah I think that is has been the norm at Ingelwood since their Prelim finish of 2003. Hard to see getting back up for a while as it's natural that people don't want to join club's of this status.

roksinga said:
Good to see this leauge could finally organise a thread..Watched Inglewood play on the weekend and may i just say what a disgrace. There senior side looked like they would go down to a NCFL 2nds side.Even there waterboy got sent off for abusing the umpire.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Was i just there on a off week, do they have alot of injuries or is that it, i may be wrong but i think i even saw Trevor Heppel playing seniors WHAT A JOKE:D :D :D Good to see Dave Macormick found his feet and goals after letting wedderburn down in finals football. Hope he can do for YCW what he couldnt do for Wedderburn..

What did this Macormick bloke do in those finals games for the burn? Did he not turn up or was he just beaten on the day as happens to everyone at some stage, maybe not you though roksinga.

ringo1 said:
Could anyone tell me if Graig Gadsden coaches in that league?:thumbsu:

Marong mate.

On the money you have all the ideas dont you. Very organised to start the thread it must be a reflection of your life?

Great to see Pyramid Hill looking like a genuine premiership threat. Seems to have really turned the club around in the last few years. They certainly took a punt by appointing a mate of mine, Steve Bird as coach, but he seems to be the main catalyst for their revival. His positive attitude and aggresive recruiting has seen them turn the corner. Would others agree?

jimmyboy said:
What did this Macormick bloke do in those finals games for the burn? Did he not turn up or was he just beaten on the day as happens to everyone at some stage, maybe not you though roksinga.
All i can say jimmy is the old sayin goes 'never play a injured player' but Dave chose to play himself and leave a fit quality player on the bench all game, who i might add is one of the most handy players in the NCFL this year. By playing himself he was usless not getting a kick which resulted in him being beatin everytime the ball was deliverded to the forward line this happened in two finals games.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Riewoldt12 said:
Great to see Pyramid Hill looking like a genuine premiership threat. Seems to have really turned the club around in the last few years. They certainly took a punt by appointing a mate of mine, Steve Bird as coach, but he seems to be the main catalyst for their revival. His positive attitude and aggresive recruiting has seen them turn the corner. Would others agree?

Bird was good in getting the Dogs back to the finals although it has been Buster Alford who has turned them into a Premiership chance in the last two seasons.

ringo1 said:
Thanks Weapo-Is he playing? And how are Marong going?:thumbsu:

Marong have been pretty ordinary this season (Finished 4th last year) They were smashed 20 odd goals to 1 in the first game and have improved since then but have only won 1 game i think. Without seeing a game from what I have heard Gadsen has been serviceable without being brilliant playing half back or on ball.

It was an interesting Round of Lodden Valley action.
Newbridge look short of being a contender after they were smashed by Y.C of W and Pyramid had a shock loss to Serpentine.
Marong posted there second win by 60 odd points and they were never going to get beaten regardless of Nigel Dole pumping Ingelwood for their first win in saturday's addy.
What else is L.V news guys? I see they are trying to become more professional and have advertised for a Publicity Officer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just like to give three cheers to on the money for getting this thread back up and going.

hip hip
HOORAY
hip hip
HOORAY
hip hip
HOORAY

you must be a big hearted man!!

Can anyone tell me if Serp 2s player Travis Diss had made his way into the senior side yet, what i have seen of him he would slide into any LVFL senior side. All the best Trav (PUSSY MAN)..

Can anyone tell me if serp 2s player Travis Diss has made it into the 1s yet, what i seen of him playing(noy recently) at full back he should slot into any senior side in the LVFL. All the best Trav(PUSSY MAN)...

roksinga said:
Can anyone tell me if serp 2s player Travis Diss has made it into the 1s yet, what i seen of him playing(noy recently) at full back he should slot into any senior side in the LVFL. All the best Trav(PUSSY MAN)...

Not sure about Trav Diss where is he from?
Serp have found a leg over the last few weeks giving Calivil a good run and then thumping Pyramid Hill. Can the Lagoon win it guys?

On The Money said:
It was an interesting Round of Lodden Valley action.
Newbridge look short of being a contender after they were smashed by Y.C of W and Pyramid had a shock loss to Serpentine.
Marong posted there second win by 60 odd points and they were never going to get beaten regardless of Nigel Dole pumping Ingelwood for their first win in saturday's addy.
What else is L.V news guys? I see they are trying to become more professional and have advertised for a Publicity Officer.

Newbridge have put together a squad that will need building further to be a premiership contender so in the next year or two they will be a chance not this year.

Inglewood are close to the worst team in Country footy going around so Doley was just trying to give them something to talk about. Inglewood are going to have to consider a mover to the Maryborough Castlemaine league.

On The Money said:
Marong have been pretty ordinary this season (Finished 4th last year) They were smashed 20 odd goals to 1 in the first game and have improved since then but have only won 1 game i think. Without seeing a game from what I have heard Gadsen has been serviceable without being brilliant playing half back or on ball.

"Dodgey" Gadsden was never going to be a matchwinner but he may be able to assemble a decent side in the coming seasons. He is the typeof player who runs to space and is a bal receiver he is not an in and under player so dont expect matchwinning performances from him.

On The Money said:
Not sure about Trav Diss where is he from?
Serp have found a leg over the last few weeks giving Calivil a good run and then thumping Pyramid Hill. Can the Lagoon win it guys?
Travis Diss hails from Bgo and what i seen of him he played in full back for Serp 2s. I think he is sumhow tied up with Wayne Maxsted???

G'day fellas, can you give me some info on how Tony Bellenger is travelling this year. Heard he had gone to Newbridge from Wandella up here in the Golden Rivers League. Tremendous bloke and even better footballer, and unlucky not to take flag last year, Thanks!

Footy Panel this Sunday 25th of June @ The Brian Boru Pub in bENdigo.
The Lodden Valley league will be covered along with the Heathcote & Bendigo league see the H.D.F.L Thread this week it will be a good day get along.

Big win on the weekend for Y.C.W over Calivil seems like they shut down their forward line well. Spoke to a strong Lodden Valley man on the weekend that reckons up to five sides can it this year which is great for the comp after the Demons have dominanted the comp in recent years.
Pyramid Hill, Calivil, Serp. Y.C.W and Newbridge are all tipped to fight it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back