List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Add Crankitup to the list

1. I make a comment on his bandwagoning:
Crankitup
First registered Sept 23 2006 (very brave, the week of a WCE grand final)

Bay 13 postings:
2007 - 6 posts (post '06 bravery)
2008 - 8 posts
2009 - 0 posts
2010 - 0 posts
2011 - 0 posts
2012 - 1 post (post '11 PF bravery)
2013 - 0 posts
2014 - 0 posts
2015 - 0 posts
2016 - 0 posts
2017 - 0 posts
2018 - 0 posts
October 2018 onwards: 1000+ posts due to 2018 flag bravery.

Just a little morty search and that's what I see. You're the actual definition of a bandwagoner. No denials.

Safe to say I win again, bandwagoner
2. He makes a bet for $300 that I've made an error
Let's see how confident you are. Let's put $300 on it. You've once again made an error.
3. I accept said bet, re-confirming how many posts he's made after October 2018 with the actual number
Yeah sure thing bandwagoner, 638 posts post Oct 2018 ;)
4. He tries to say I made an error saying he 'started posting' in the bay from Oct 2018
The error is you keep saying I started reposting in the bay from October 2018. I didn't. I didn't start reposting in the bay until June 8 2019, 9 months after our flag at the end of September 2018. It's crucial because you keep referring to October trying to prove bandwagoner status. I'll PM my bank account details now. Thanks. :thumbsu:
5. I note that in my original post I state 'Oct 2018 onwards' which is 100% correct even if there was nothing from Oct 2018 until another date after that period.
If you refer to my post I said Oct 2018 onwards ;) I never said you started in Oct 2018 - just that in the period from Oct 18 through to now you've made 99% of your Bay posts.

I know you're my bay bitch and everything but this is almost going too far, it's like stealing candy from a small african child with lupus

Can a mod please give him a welcher badge as he has refused to pay up.

See his melts down below

Add Crankitup to the list

1. I make a comment on his bandwagoning:

2. He makes a bet for $300 that I've made an error

3. I accept said bet, re-confirming how many posts he's made after October 2018 with the actual number

4. He tries to say I made an error saying he 'started posting' in the bay from Oct 2018

5. I note that in my original post I state 'Oct 2018 onwards' which is 100% correct even if there was nothing from Oct 2018 until another date after that period.

Can a mod please give him a welcher badge as he has refused to pay up.

See his melts down below
Bay 13 is back!! Huge welch. Where is Starburns_ Wooshette whoever else moderates this forum??? GUys>??

Very embarrassing to be a confirmed welcher, Crankitup

Add Wojcinski to the list.

He's been desperate to try and paint me as a bandwagoner, stalking me and trawling through my posts since I caned him in a bay thread I started in June this year. I did so after a long absence from the bay because of ****-brains like him. Ironically enough it was in that thread, sick of his continual lying and BS that I first proposed we have a bet (on a different issue) and he refused (chickened out).

His first melt came when I pointed out his hypocrisy during an argument he was having with Xtreme. That's when the stalking and trawling began and he hasn't been able to let it go ever since. It's highly ironic when you consider he's someone who's continually melting over people trawling his posts. The hypocrite spends more time trawling through other users posts than anyone else on this board.

After our run in and still melting big time, he started to lie and exaggerate about my posting history. A sample appears below.

Why is it that every thread you've ever started is about Geelong? Weird obsession
:arrowup: A big fat lie.

100% West Coast. Look at all the flogs in here with years old accounts that only came to the Bay after the grand final last year. Pathetic
:arrowup: I asked him if he was referring to me and he confirmed he was. I had in fact posted in the bay a number of times the year after I joined. So, another big fat lie.

This is already getting too long so I'll cut to the chase. The latest lies and BS occurring in the 'Geebong (Chris Snott) Vs West Urine Sample (Adam Simpson)' thread.

And I never left you bellend, you posted 3 times in 2007 and then nothing until October 2018 lol. You can't win this battle Bandwagonitup
:arrowup: A lie on three counts. (1) I posted 6 times in 2007 (double what he claimed), (2) He claimed I didn't post anything between 2007 & 2018 when in fact I posted 8 times in 2008 (during which time I received a number of infractions from a very zealous Freo mod so avoided the Bay for a while). Also posted in the Bay again in 2012 before avoiding it again until this year, (3) He said I didn't post in the bay after 2007 until October 2018 (trying to connect it to our flag) when in fact I didn't post in the bay again until 9 months after we won our flag (June 2019). Ironically enough it was front running chest beating posts from Wojcinski and other catfloggers that drew me in here.

In post #454 I even warned him it was wrong to say I started posting in the bay again 'from October 2018' and he either didn't read it or ignored it and used the same terminology in his next post. That's when I suggested we have a bet because his long post contained an error (the 'October 2018 onwards' part).

Pretty sure we won't be seeing Wojcinski in the bay for a while after Geelong gets flogged by the Tigers. That will more than compensate me for the fact he won't pay up. He'll have to resort to using one of his many aliases. NickCC, Nickoo, Marv Merchants, Jazny, the list goes on. Ultimate bandwagoner who joined Bigfooty during round 21 2011, just after his team had won 6 games in a row and was top of the ladder on 72 points. Regularly goes missing from the Bay after Geelong losses and will do so tonight. Frontrunning pigeonf***er.

Last edited:
Crankitup seems to have committed the rookie error of trying to slam a door without first confirming that his own crank is not in the opening.

Only an utter knob tries to flex imaginary muscle by throwing a real world bet into an internet forum. It's a meaningless gesture. You win, you win. You lose, you don't pay. And never intended to.

It therefore comes as no surprise when an utter knob of that kind welches.

Confirmed blowhard bandwagoner welcher ignorant West Australian hick.

Crankitup seems to have committed the rookie error of trying to slam a door without first confirming that his own crank is not in the opening.

Only an utter knob tries to flex imaginary muscle by throwing a real world bet into an internet forum. It's a meaningless gesture. You win, you win. You lose, you don't pay. And never intended to.

It therefore comes as no surprise when an utter knob of that kind welches.

Confirmed blowhard bandwagoner welcher ignorant West Australian hick.

Either that you're letting the fact that you're still offended from our last run-in colour your judgement. One final possibility is that you're another one of Wojo's long list of bennies. Wake up FFS, Wojo lost the bet.

Lol everyone is a Benny according to meltW- I mean crank it up.

Just a little tip Crankitup, stop cranking so hard friend, you’ll end up doing serious damage to urself champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for bak2bak flog/melt of year titles DanWA ? Seeing as that’s the only back2back the pathetic eagles can muster up?

Atleast they’re consistent in one area, being whiny obsessed tools 🛠👍😘
Your club and supporter base is mainly consistent in 2 areas

Being in small numbers and unsuccessful

I thank you for your jealousy of my successful club

Your club and supporter base is mainly consistent in 2 areas

Being in small numbers and unsuccessful

I thank you for your jealousy of my successful club
Your club, DanWA has 4 *asterisk flags.. in my books that’s minus 4 flags.. So in actual fact you are the least successful club! That’s right even behind Gold Coast and Freo.. better luck next time champ! 😷💪

Either that you're letting the fact that you're still offended from our last run-in colour your judgement. One final possibility is that you're another one of Wojo's long list of bennies. Wake up FFS, Wojo lost the bet.

What are you, 12?

Doesn't matter how many times you wank on about owning this person, owning that person.

Never gets any closer to the truth.

You ignorant West Australian Hick. And Welcher.

Post from your main account Wojo. Join date 2 days ago. Could you be any more obvious?

You are indeed looking at a benny.

And if you were even 1/10th of the internet savant you think you are, you wouldn't be the only person in Bay 13 who can't work out who it is.

You ignorant West Australian hick.

Your club, DanWA has 4 *asterisk flags.. in my books that’s minus 4 flags.. So in actual fact you are the least successful club! That’s right even behind Gold Coast and Freo.. better luck next time champ! 😷💪
If GWS ever wins a flag it will be default asterisk

The AFL has been trying to orchestate it for years

Luckily GWS are losers much like Cockburn

What are you, 12?

Doesn't matter how many times you wank on about owning this person, owning that person.

Never gets any closer to the truth.

You ignorant West Australian Hick. And Welcher.

Yous bias speaks volumes. I only said you were still offended. Never claimed you got owned. You gave as good as you got. Well, almost.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back