Pre Season Games Yet To Be Played To Finalise The Side

B: White Patto Mccormack

Hb: ? Lynch ?

C: Gooda Scully ?

Hf: Millard Lillie Hutchins

F: Perri Nicolopoulos Piggin

R: Vickery, Smith, Martin

Pine: Meehan, ?, ?

dunno bout that all those names will b there except patto his out with his back. wombat, johnson will b in there as well and a few players outta position there

heres how i reckon the bloods may line up (if all are fit):

HAILEYBURY 1st XVIII 2007

FF: Tormey, Johnston, Nicolopoulos

HF: Pattinson, Lillie, Hopping

C: Smith, Scully, Perri

HB: Hutchins, Lynch, Millard

FB: McCormick, Douglas, Steen

Rucks: Vickery, Martin, Piggin

Interchange: White, Gooda, Limon

i haven't seen a great deal of the year 10s...so i'm not sure if/where they'll fit in the line-up...

Haileybury 2007

B: Tormey, Hutchins, Limon

Hb: White, Lynch, Smith

C: Steen, Scully, McCormick

Hf: Millard, Lillie, Johnston

F: Nicolopoulos, Meehan, Perri

R: Vickery, Martin, Piggin

Bench: Gooda, Jackson, Hopping

Possible St.Kevins Line up:

B: Griffiths Gatto Castricum

Hb: Hickey Chivers Wood

C: Marsh Tamaroudis Wissell

Hf: Cachia Kennedy Sullivan

Ff: Purcell McDermott Andrews

R: Rowe McCarthy Newman

I: Brick O'Malley Hall

These are the guys who wont start in those positions for various reasons. One of the biggest reasons for Newman is because HE HAS LEFT ST. KEVINS! Just think about a few of those guyz. cachia will play HBF, castricum probz in the ruck and griffiths will play in a running type position. I would say that Andrews will play in the guts 4 sure. and Kennedy will probz play CHB i rekon. having said that i think you have gone it pretty spot on with the 21 but will ommizollo take the other position on the bench?

No point in playing Kennedy CHB wastes his talent. Chivers is a much better option there.

These are the guys who wont start in those positions for various reasons. One of the biggest reasons for Newman is because HE HAS LEFT ST. KEVINS! Just think about a few of those guyz. cachia will play HBF, castricum probz in the ruck and griffiths will play in a running type position. I would say that Andrews will play in the guts 4 sure. and Kennedy will probz play CHB i rekon. having said that i think you have gone it pretty spot on with the 21 but will ommizollo take the other position on the bench?

Castricum will play in the ruck but not at the start of the season, a very big burden for a year 10 to have, will be able to play back pocket and take the second tall, cachia can play either back or forward wont matter and andrews wont start in the middle, tamaroudis will start in the middle..st kevins midfield will be one of the best in the aps with newman now back..watch out

Omg mate. Why don't u get a clue. St.Kevins performs poorly academicly. You have no one. So far i have never heard of St.Kevins getting close in Cricket,Rowing,Football. The only thing ur good at is Tennis and Rugby and u still get beatin. Your school has nothing going for you, and all i'm saying is that you guys would benefit from being moved into the AGS where the competition is of a lesser standard.

since when has st kevins been good at tennis they have had 1 or 2 good players and that has been it they have been middle of the range past few years at best

heres how i reckon the bloods may line up (if all are fit):

HAILEYBURY 1st XVIII 2007

FF: Tormey, Johnston, Nicolopoulos

HF: Pattinson, Lillie, Hopping

C: Smith, Scully, Perri

HB: Hutchins, Lynch, Millard

FB: McCormick, Douglas, Steen

Rucks: Vickery, Martin, Piggin

Interchange: White, Gooda, Limon

i haven't seen a great deal of the year 10s...so i'm not sure if/where they'll fit in the line-up...

PERRI??????
ON THE WING???????

thats kid is a deadset spud. shouldnt get a game. goal hungry and erratic. im not gonna lie, he'd be alrite in the 2's. but ive been talking to some haileybury people, and none of them want him in

PERRI??????
ON THE WING???????

thats kid is a deadset spud. shouldnt get a game. goal hungry and erratic. im not gonna lie, he'd be alrite in the 2's. but ive been talking to some haileybury people, and none of them want him in

Which ones play U18 TAC?

PERRI??????
ON THE WING???????

only going off wat tommy and macca quoted to me as the side...we will and see from the praccy games...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PERRI??????
ON THE WING???????

thats kid is a deadset spud.

lmao "spud" he does look like spud taranto lol
but a bit rough to can one of ur own. the guy won every footy award to yr 10 (though it was a crap team) last yr broke his ankle...this yr looking to make amends
agree with u though. def wont play wing..handy in a fwd pocket

What ever happened to Andy Hibbert? I used to play Dragons with him and against him in 10A's and he had so much talent- speed, skills and strength. Hasn't been at Dragons, seems to have gone missing, any news?

hutchins will play, mayb off a half back flank mayb? perri wont b off a wing as was said mayb a pocket or at least down foward very quick roving FF would come in handy.

also thoughts on who will b rotating off the ball any thoughts?

ive played with and against glen chivers...and he is a great player...havent seen him recently...just wondering if hes big enuf to hold down a key position like centre half back...?

ive played with and against glen chivers...and he is a great player...havent seen him recently...just wondering if hes big enuf to hold down a key position like centre half back...?
Yeh certainly big enough, just come off his rowing season and is quite big these days and has a very large aerial leap. Is extremely fit, running a 10min flat for the 3km, although not very clever up top, he will be one of the key parts to St.Kevins this year.

Caulfield have the biggest full forward, Justin Kremmer. At 191cm and 97 kilos he will eat people if they piss him off. Has shown form in intra-club practice matches, took 16 marks yesterday.

HAILEYBURY FIRST XVIII 2007

B: WHITE DOUGLAS HUTCHINS

HB: SMITH LYNCH LIMON

C: PERRI SCULLY PARKER

HF: MILLARD LILLIE (c) NICOLOPOULOS

F: PIGGIN JOHNSON TORMEY

FOLL: VICKERY, MARTIN, MCCORMACK (vc)

INT: GOODA, MEEHAN, SHAKALIS

i think you could expect to see steen and davey on the bench with meehan. A pretty strong line up and even though many are saying haileybury are lacking depth around the ground, i cant spot it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back