carey

B: Wood, Seale, Lawrence
HB:Mclean, Chich, Jones
C: Koa,Courtot, Gordon
HF: Kane, Lisle, Fordham
F:poustie, Jackson, Salmon
R: Jones, brenchly, newton
Int: De Leijer, Reed, Roach, Dawson, Thompson, Kostos

college will be interesting they are rebuilding alot from last year but we will see first round when they play wesley. i am sure they will flog them tho. hartnell will be a dominant force for the g boys tho, watch for him he will kick 50 for the year. go hartnell!!!!

im a carey boy and the team will be average this year not enough to challenge the big 4 but watch out for a kid named jordan lisle hes a young up and coming superstar mark my words he will be very hard to stop this year even as a year 11 last year he just racked up the possies at will..

carey

B: Wood (only in cos parents work at carey), Seale (is OK), Lawrence (never tackles)
HB:Mclean (fat), Chich (is good), Jones (as thin as a stick)
C: Koa (is OK),Courtot (only in cos his parents work at carey), Gordon (crap)
HF: Kane (OK), Lisle (is pretty good), Fordham (wuss)
F:poustie (kicks it like 10 metres), Jackson (only in cos his bro plays for richmond (daniel jackson)), Salmon (only in cos of his dad (paul salmon))
R: Jones (skinny weak), brenchly (OK), newton (complete absolute dud)
Int: De Leijer (OK), Reed (OK), Roach (only in cos of dad and bro), Dawson (OK), Thompson (pathetic), Kostos (can't tackle)

this team is bs they're trying to trick you all bryant haslam is the best player carey has ever produced and he will be the captain and playing at centre. Haslam is the best mark I've ever seen at junior level and he is so fit I reckon he could beat matty lloyd in a 10km run. Tom Newton is the ********test player I've ever seen he only thinks he's good and he won't play a game for the firsts this year. He must have written this team cos no-one else would be stupid enough to think he could play for the firsts.

thompson pathetic thats a bit much isnt it? please explain your thoughts on thompson in detail..also mclean isnt fat hes just incredibly biiig

well aslong as Jordan Lisle is playing CHF for carey...then I as a carey student can rest in peace knowing that this man can AND WILL win games off his own boot...he is going to have to anyway with our fairly weak lineup. But that won't be too hard for the great man...what a star he is...vic metro, oakley charges, carey captain for 07....my my my...i just cant help but if its goin to be this year or next year that he will be selected as number 1 draft pick?
6 foot 4, 90kg and skills/courage to match arnt just statistics either

well aslong as Jordan Lisle is playing CHF for carey...then I as a carey student can rest in peace knowing that this man can AND WILL win games off his own boot...he is going to have to anyway with our fairly weak lineup. But that won't be too hard for the great man...what a star he is...vic metro, oakley charges, carey captain for 07....my my my...i just cant help but if its goin to be this year or next year that he will be selected as number 1 draft pick?
6 foot 4, 90kg and skills/courage to match arnt just statistics either

hes alright no where near the player u put him out to be, im sorry most of that was such a load of bull********

very over rated player is jordan lisle, played in his vic metro team, had no influence at all on the team.
you may see him as a star player in your pathetic team but put him in a decent side and you will see he is really not all you have made him up to be..

Carrazo 44 has got it all wrong, whoever put de Leijer on the interchange will be surprised to know that he has already cemented a spot in the team. He will crumb anything that Jordan leaves behind (which wont be much, as The B has already pointed out "he has the cleanest hands in the business") and he will deviate throughout the foward line scoring really sneaky goals!!

Carrazo 44 has got it all wrong, whoever put de Leijer on the interchange will be surprised to know that he has already cemented a spot in the team. He will crumb anything that Jordan leaves behind (which wont be much, as The B has already pointed out "he has the cleanest hands in the business") and he will deviate throughout the foward line scoring really sneaky goals!!

apologies brett just forgot about u.. u wood fit nicely into a forward pocket

Caulfield:
Code:
[b]B:[/b]     J. Kremmer     J. Singer      T. Bulldog
[b]HB:[/b]    J. Nash        J. Risol       J. Kalmus
[b]C:[/b]     T. Breen       C. Penberthy   C. Game
[b]HF:[/b]    J. Stewart     Z. Sengstock   C. Johnston
[b]F:[/b]     F. McArdle     T. Yaman       J. Zeable

[b]R:[/b]     B. Crawley,    H. Sandilands, T. Sundberg
[b]INT:[/b]   C. Williams,   W. Rowsthorn,  R. Hyland

[b]Squad:[/b] C. Sinclair,   D. Allanson,   J. Gillson,
       A. Kalb,       D. Stobart,    T. Gilchrist,
       D. Tobias,     C. Axais,      C. Daly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The B" may have gone a little too far in his assessment of lisle but hes still a *ing gun..he had a game for vic which was pretty damn good i saw it on dvd he took a massive hanger and had plenty of the ball kicked a nice sausage i just think he just lacked confidence plus i believe he has improved more since he looks in magnif nick and i hear the chargers are infatuated by him...de leijer is very underrated i heard that when he scores a goal he celebrates after the game with the "funny thing"..

For scotch...

FB. Earle Johns Whitelaw
HB. J.Rioli Strange Strauss
C. Hill White Furey
HF. Lim Price Parisi
FF. St.Rioli Perry Sh.rioli

R. Clune Davis Bowden

Int. Hummerston, Fekete, Oughtred

Bloody good team shouldnt lose a game to anyone, no matter how many scolarships hailebury give out

doubt earle will stay in back pocket this year. Shannon rioli has good skills, though he's not as big as junior was in year 10, big bodies in aps will test him

nunn in the team?
He's good, but played 3rds last year
Also fekete will not play half back, they'll try more of a running player

Xavier

Back Craig (11) Noonan (11) Ryan (12)

Halfback Hachem (11) Kennedy (11) Lees (11)

Centre O'Sullivan (11) Booth (12) Buckley (12)

Halfforward Thomas (12) Wynne (12) Santilli (12)

Forward Daniher (11) Sweeney (12) Hannebery (10)

Ruck Ulbrick (11) Sanfillipo (12) Shiel (11)

Bench Coluccio (11) Romanin (12) Armstrong (12)

Squad Pasceri (10) Curran (12) Ellis (12)
Hanger (12) Ambrose (11) Rowse (12)
Evans (12) Baird (12) Grigg (11) Sibosado (11)

Recruited heavily from the country - this side has a lot of boarders in it along with several stand out Yr 11s who are playing TAC cup.

Top 6 - Kennedy, Sanfillipo, Wynne, Booth, Craig, Hannebery

Brown - used to be an awesome player.

Was sick last year with chronic fatigue I think and then this year hasn't got his fitness back. Don't know how he's progressing - maybe one of the xav boys can let us know.

Not many year 12's in the starting 18? only around 10-12... so how have the younger year group gone in previous years?

Dominated.

And that was without Kennedy, Daniher and O'Sullivan who played 1sts most of the year.

Also Shiel who is potentially the best of the lot who was injured.

Throw in Craig and Hachem who are new gun recruits from the country and they have easily the best year 11 group.

Thank god Scotch's Yr 12 are super strong - we should still win by a couple of goals, as long as we start well! Xavier's strength is in their forward line. They could conceivably have 3 or 4 blokes who could kick a bag. We don't have that. Their midfielders are good and they have purposely recruited gun taggers to take guys like Rioli out of the game. They have structured their team to beat Scotch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back