Roys FC (sweet FA) Life Member Nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Mobbs and others.

I've always had a soft spot for the Roys even though they have a far superior record than the Saints. I use have instead of had as their history will always live on.
Having been there when Ongarello did a place kick, I feel part of what must be a dwindling number.:D

I sure never saw place kicks, but it must have been a great atmosphere at Brunswick Street. In fact all those old grounds eg Glenferrie must have been pretty fun.

To return the favour Fred, I was actually at your last game played at Moorabbin, which, incidentally, was against the Roys :)

I vote Fred for a 2nd life membership, medical technology is not quite there yet though

If the two current life members have to nominate a nominee each, does that mean that next season the four life members will have to nominate a nominee each and the season after that the eight life members will have to nominate a nominee each until Fred and Mobbs have 16 life memberships each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fitzroybulldog Reardo Fred looks like one season of nom to catch up on?

nom

there, all better
COOKIE_NOM.jpg

you tagged me, but i am not a lifer, so do i get a say?
my 2 sense anyways
I'm not well versed in the way of a lot of the Roys early years, but from what i can tell, what about IMS (we have an award named after him) he was apparently quite a big part of the roys a few seasons ago?
or royboy2 (award named after him) and has been around for ages,
or Freakie, the enigma.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back