Roys FC (sweet FA) Life Member Nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbenfuhrer as Roys FC first Life Member:thumbsu:

I know we have members doing Life, but don't think we have any Life Members - so - I nominate Mobbs as our first. (Looking at our constitution - a nomination, seconder & 3 other interested yays is all it takes:D)

Mobbenfuhrer as Roys FC first Life Member:thumbsu:

I know we have members doing Life, but don't think we have any Life Members - so - I nominate Mobbs as our first. (Looking at our constitution - a nomination, seconder & 3 other interested yays is all it takes:D)

Seconded:thumbsu:

Great idea and very, very well deserved.:footy::thumbsu::footy::thumbsu::footy::thumbsu:

Well, I will accept this one :) feel proud, honoured, abashed and moist.

And believe you me them us we our, Season 12 is gonna be the Roys' best, if I have anything to do with it.(and so long as the wheels stay on back here!)

Acceptance speech : (viewer discretion advised)
[youtube]cuUGdXGhurQ[/youtube]

He deserves life. No parole either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially, thanks to all.:)

{moved from Team Thread}

Next on the agenda will be an induction of one player into our life membership scheme. I was bestowed with that honour last season, with FattyLumpkin doing the honours of the bestowingment.

Now that we have an existing group of life member (me), we can commence having it be that group (me) which nominates the next recipient. One new member this season, and thereafter two new members for each subsequent season.

As its only me at this point, I'll do it. Remember, 52 inches; one per week, which is still too frequent. Based on a combination of longevity, contribution, this is really grouse and stuff.

So congratulations to our next newest Life Member! :

Fred.

Fred came to us a number of seasons back, and took the reins when we had hit the skids, eking another season or two out of the team prior to recess. He's like the bunches of plastic bottles that the mangroves grew into to keep the club afloat.

Congratulations, Fred :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back