LFFL Injury Replacement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Armadillos drop David swallow for Ben brown.

Just checking that you cannot replace an injured player with a player that someone else has dropped?

If so, then The Cheetahs drop Robert Murphy due to LTI and select Alex Fasolo as his replacement.

This is quite literally the craziest thing I've done. And that's saying something. But here goes:

Jarryd Roughead (cancer - indefinite :( ) replaced by Jacob Hopper (GWS).

Loved watching him at under 18s level, rated him as the best mid in last year's draft and an absolute contested beast. Rate him as the next Patrick Cripps, and I'll enjoy carrying him over at the end of the year, replacing Scott Thompson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is quite literally the craziest thing I've done. And that's saying something. But here goes:

Jarryd Roughead (cancer - indefinite :( ) replaced by Jacob Hopper (GWS).

Loved watching him at under 18s level, rated him as the best mid in last year's draft and an absolute contested beast. Rate him as the next Patrick Cripps, and I'll enjoy carrying him over at the end of the year, replacing Scott Thompson.
Great pick, gonna be a dominant LFFL player for the next decade.

OK, to make things clear, here's the amended rule;

LTI must be one of 10 weeks or more/indefinite on aflinjuryupdate
LTI stops before first bounce of the first bounce of round 14, so if you cop an injury in round 14 and beyond, it's called 'tough luck'.
Once you put a player on LTI, you lose the ability to carry him and he goes into the November draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back