LFFL Injury Replacement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread where I'll list which players are eligible to be swapped for another player.

Keep in mind you will be unable to swap back at any point in the season and the player will go into the draft at the end of the year. So basically if he's a top three player, you could probably carry him, unless you're going for the premiership. But if he's just your average player or can be replaced, it is reccommended you do so.

In order to be eligible the player must be expected to miss at least ten weeks of the regular season (so roughly 13-14 if during the pre-season).

Those who are eligible to pick another player, do so in this thread. If someone wants to list all the eligible players at the club, again go ahead, may take a while though :p

Player (Club) - Injury - Weeks Out

Mark LeCras (The Ladyboys) - Knee ACL - Season [Replaced by Brad Ebert (Port Adelaide)]
Andrew Krakouer (Safety Bay Stormers) - Knee ACL - 12 Weeks-Season [Replaced by Josh Hill (West Coast)]
Andrew Embley (The Repeaters) - Shoulder - 12-16 Weeks [Replaced by Ryan Bastinac (Kangaroos)]
Luke Ball (TRFC) - Knee - Season [Replaced by Clancee Pearce (Fremantle)]
Gary Rohan (The Ladyboys) - Leg - Season [Replaced by Sean Dempster (St. Kilda)]
Robbie Gray (Animals run wild) - Knee - Season [Replaced by Lewis Jetta (Sydney)]
Setanta O'hAilpin (The Repeaters) - Knee ACL [Replaced by Ryan Hargrave (Bulldogs]
Nathan Bock (The Stingrays) - Broken Leg [Replaced by Jason Blake (St. Kilda)]
Ben Johnson (South-Eastern Polar Bears) - Shoulder - Season [Replaced by Sam Iles (Gold Coast)]
Daniel Menzel (Classy Gentlemen) - Knee ACL - Season [Replaced by Ahmed Saad (St. Kilda)]

Is Fyfe eligible?

Fyfe is eligible. However just so you're clear with the rules, whoever you trade in with him is now on your list and he goes into the draft at the end of the season. So in otherwords, if you're likely to carry him over, I'd hold onto him much like I've done with Leuy.

Totally up to you though, just keep in mind he's effectively free agent in the draft (can't be picked up by anyone this season), but is available in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could work a trade come trade week?

Hille and Leuy will be back by then *sigh*

I just lose Hille and Leuy in the same week, then my back up in O'hAilpin goes down and even bloody Goodes who would be the next in line injures himself for six week... I'm having no luck atm :(

This is the thread where I'll list which players are eligible to be swapped for another player.

Keep in mind you will be unable to swap back at any point in the season and the player will go into the draft at the end of the year. So basically if he's a top three player, you could probably carry him, unless you're going for the premiership. But if he's just your average player or can be replaced, it is reccommended you do so.

In order to be eligible the player must be expected to miss at least ten weeks of the regular season (so roughly 13-14 if during the pre-season).

Those who are eligible to pick another player, do so in this thread. If someone wants to list all the eligible players at the club, again go ahead, may take a while though :p

Rules check Pie.

Gysberts has been injured since Round 2 of the NAB cup, which now makes it 11 matches. Is he eligible to be traded now? If not, when will he be eligible?

Rules check Pie.

Gysberts has been injured since Round 2 of the NAB cup, which now makes it 11 matches. Is he eligible to be traded now? If not, when will he be eligible?

I'm not familiar with his status but in general, the rules are that you have to trade them at the time of the injury or when there are the correct amount of number of weeks till they are available.

What was the actual expected time out when the injury occured?

I'm not familiar with his status but in general, the rules are that you have to trade them at the time of the injury or when there are the correct amount of number of weeks till they are available.

What was the actual expected time out when the injury occured?

As far as I'm aware he suffered an injury during the pre season. I thought it was the same one as he has now, but it looks as though he broke his jaw in Round 6? Due back round 12. So probably not eligible.

Eth? Can you confirm?

As far as I'm aware he suffered an injury during the pre season. I thought it was the same one as he has now, but it looks as though he broke his jaw in Round 6? Due back round 12. So probably not eligible.

Eth? Can you confirm?

Broke his jaw in Round 6 at the same time as Jack Viney. It's a 4-6 week injury although it seems more likely it'll be a six-weeker. Then probably a couple of weeks in the VFL and back into the seniors if he's in good touch.

So no, he won't be eligible for replacement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back