Lethality's Mega Geelong players troll thread - proudly sponsored by Tatts Pokies

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfraud is just a gronk. Ever since he carried on like a spoilt brat when Bernie Vince physically man handled him couple of years ago he is just nothing but a self righteous F Wit.

Piss off Danger

I thought it was great that NAB used a kid to play him in that ad campaign that they ran last year.
giphy.gif

I know I have been roasting Geelong's concerning youth lately but this is a call for compassion for Old Man Taylor.

Even in his relative youth he was unable to beat Tony Abbott in a one-on-one but now that he has to try and be accountable due to Geelong's exodus of 'stars' he has really started to feel every one of his 51 years.

a336a93c222881443e7344897bcc00f4

Can someone please go around there and help him? He fell after his shower.

Thank you. This is such a supportive community :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Didn't think you could resist having a nibble. Podgey never fails to rustle your jimmies.
Only in your deluded mind. Podgy is like a dog who's escaped from the animal shelter.

Dangerfraud is just a gronk. Ever since he carried on like a spoilt brat when Bernie Vince physically man handled him couple of years ago he is just nothing but a self righteous F Wit.

Piss off Danger
Remember when Me111bourne offered him $2mil a season and he said no? That was pretty funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny because it never happened?

We weren't stupid enough to offer that much to that campaigner. Rather happy with Petracca and Oliver who'll be twice the player then that sook
Lmao yeah you were. Petracca will be around Brock McLeans level and I've never heard of Oliver. They'll never come close to shining Paddy's boots that's for sure, especially playing for the Shemons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back