Lethality's Mega Geelong players troll thread - proudly sponsored by Tatts Pokies

Remove this Banner Ad

videotogif_2016.09.06_13.50.51_zpsrlaliq0a.gif

I will ask my therapist next time I see her, because the man has a problem and insists on forcing his mediocrity on everything with eyes and ears.

If the baby's anything like the father it'll scream its' **** off until the nurses place it in the crib closest to the center of the room.

What were you expecting?

"Wow Chappy, I guess I was wrong. He really is a Greg Willams/Garry Ablett Jnr clone. Forget any thoughts and assessments I'd already made, that gif has me convinced."

:$

What were you expecting?

"Wow Chappy, I guess I was wrong. He really is a Greg Willams/Garry Ablett Jnr clone. Forget any thoughts and assessments I'd already made, that gif has me convinced."

What were you expecting?

I've learned from bitter experience its best not to question the internal "logic" (note quotes) of Geelong flogs. They are a very....... "unique" breed. :huh:

I've learned from bitter experience its best not to question the internal "logic" (note quotes) of Geelong flogs. They are a very....... "unique" breed. :huh:

Cos running straight when your avoiding tackles is logical.

The great Mario Lemieux was often unable to tie his own laces up, but that was due to back problems, whereas Darcy is just too stupid.

It also proves he is a terrible footballer. Everyone always judges players by who is worthy of tying up their boot laces. In Darcy's case it's his mum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already into VFL players. Thankfully this looks like a short series.

Humour I understand Hawthorn or Freo humour not so much.
Ours is similar to Geelong humor except the joke teller rarely finishes the story by crying into his beer, repeatedly thumping the table & sobbing "Cyril.... our B2B dreams up in smoke........ the horror..."

If the baby's anything like the father it'll scream its' **** off until the nurses place it in the crib closest to the center of the room.

If it has a head like it's father poor Mardi will never push that out

That's KD Lang having changed her name, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back