Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah guys, just don’t have the motivation to commit to this league and the amount of time it takes to manage the preseason. With 2 seasons passing us by we should consider this League terminated. It was a good run.

It is very possible I will reprise the format in the next season or two as a startup, so watch this space.

Yeah guys, just don’t have the motivation to commit to this league and the amount of time it takes to manage the preseason. With 2 seasons passing us by we should consider this League terminated. It was a good run.

It is very possible I will reprise the format in the next season or two as a startup, so watch this space.

Count me in if it gets back up again. Or if anyone wants to invite me to another league, I'm keen.

Oops realised 18/19 wasn't the last time this was run. Does anyone fancy me reviving this league in form or another. Some kind of auction league?
I'd potentially be on board. I loved the bidding system. But I'm also now in 2 NBA leagues, and countless AFL/W leagues I'm not sure I'd have capacity to do multiple.

I'd probably lean more likely than not though if the numbers are there.

I'd potentially be on board. I loved the bidding system. But I'm also now in 2 NBA leagues, and countless AFL/W leagues I'm not sure I'd have capacity to do multiple.

I'd probably lean more likely than not though if the numbers are there.
Yeh I have a few leagues too I just rly miss this one. Was by far my fav and the month of auction before the season was always so fun. Plus the contract system was fantastic. It'll prob br a stretch to get it going this year, if I can get like half a dozen interested coaches I'd go recruit the other half of the league and run it but I'd say it's unlikely at this point. Plus i know Bugsy is full on leagues so it feels not great to run this without him lol.

Hey Deeman,

I'm keen. Like you, this was my favorite league. Big commitment to get it up and going though, so maybe next year. Either way, count me in.

Hey Deeman,

I'm keen. Like you, this was my favorite league. Big commitment to get it up and going though, so maybe next year. Either way, count me in.
Well that's 3, if we get 2 more interested could be a go. Then id just have to go get another 5-7 which isnt a huge feat as im alright at recruiting for leagues. Could potentially look at doing a few diff things like doing this H2H given we just started another roto league but i wouldnt be overly fussed either way. Prob easier to recruit for H2H. I rkn if we had the numbers i could get the auction organised within a week as 1st year there isnt the all the effort of adding 25% to contracts and stuff, ik once you go to year 2 it becomes more of a headache to set up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back