White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Supersonics on winning the inaugural White Chocolate Dynasty Cup.
And a competitive second place Gamewell Gunners who gave it a serious shake.
Thanks, my all in drafting strategy pays off, disconcerting that 2nd was closer than expected and drafted Wemby...

Hello all.
As I was not part of the bottom 4 teams, I have run the draft lottery myself.
The bottom 4 teams based on top 10 players avg/game rank were given odds based on the cumulative rank of those 10 players.
These are the results:

Lottery results

Pick 1
He who remains (had 1636 balls)​
Pick 2
Digital Jizz Parade (had 1311 balls)​
Pick 3
Ridin' the pine (had 1544 balls)​
Pick 4
The Kidds Crew (had 975 balls)​

Pick 5-16 will be as above and I will create a new draft thread when we approach draft time in late Sept.

Enjoy the off-season and remember that trading of picks 2 drafts in advance is now acceptable.

Hello all.
As I was not part of the bottom 4 teams, I have run the draft lottery myself.
The bottom 4 teams based on top 10 players avg/game rank were given odds based on the cumulative rank of those 10 players.
These are the results:

Lottery results

Pick 1
He who remains (had 1636 balls)​
Pick 2
Digital Jizz Parade (had 1311 balls)​
Pick 3
Ridin' the pine (had 1544 balls)​
Pick 4
The Kidds Crew (had 975 balls)​

Pick 5-16 will be as above and I will create a new draft thread when we approach draft time in late Sept.

Enjoy the off-season and remember that trading of picks 2 drafts in advance is now acceptable.
Damn ripped off I was hoping to jump out of the lottery to pick 1 with 0 balls but didn't happen. This feels very similar to me not winning tatslotto every week when I don't buy a ticket ever. 🥲🤔 Tx Bugsy, have a good off-season mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back