White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just about everyone interested so here is our league.
This might look slightly different to what I DM'd you but below is basedd on all 15 players per game projections...

Sorry the image is so big, can't seem to reduce it 🤬

View attachment 1793483
I'm also interested!

This might look slightly different to what I DM'd you but below is basedd on all 15 players per game projections...

View attachment 1793858
Squirrels are insulted and have decided to sit in the tree and pelt random ppl with acorns as they walk by. If I hit anyone with an acorn then my work is done ✔️ 😤 🙃

View attachment 1793858

Boston Celtics What GIF by NBA

Team name announcement:

Airedribblers2 copy.png

Thanks to our AI generator with some customary adjustments, and a love of dogs, puppies, water, etc, I can reveal our team will now be known as the 'AireDribblers'.

Our feeder team will also be known as the 'Waterpuppies' and 'King of the Terriers' in the WCD G-League.
Supporting images for reserve team from our Brand Pack:
craiyon_145457_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale_Terrier...png craiyon_145314_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_fantasy_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale...png craiyon_150032_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale_Terrier...png
craiyon_145323_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale_Terrier...png craiyon_143253_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_fantasy_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale...png craiyon_150211_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_fantasy_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale...png craiyon_150012_create_a_circular_logo_for_a_fantasy_basketball_team__the_mascot_is_an_Airedale...png

Uniforms, official club colours, monikers, Chat GPT script of our history etc to come in due time.

Last edited:
Team name announcement:

View attachment 1795328

Thanks to our AI generator with some customary adjustments, and a love of dogs, puppies, water, etc, I can reveal our team will now be known as the 'AireDribblers'.

Our feeder team will also be known as the 'Waterpuppies' and 'King of the Terriers' in the WCD G-League.
Supporting images for reserve team from our Brand Pack:
View attachment 1795329View attachment 1795331View attachment 1795338
View attachment 1795330View attachment 1795347View attachment 1795349View attachment 1795348

Uniforms, official club colours, monikers, Chat GPT script of our history etc to come in due time.
Damn, can we talk about salary cap for off court spending. Seems like the big markets such as these are gonna be able to attract the best free agents.

Damn, can we talk about salary cap for off court spending. Seems like the big markets such as these are gonna be able to attract the best free agents.
Our Marketing and Creative team are the only good division of backroom staff we have. The GM and coach sucks.

At AireDribblers HQ, we just strive to be half as good as the Orlando Magic social media team. Anything else is a bonus
Thats a ummm, high bar? Maybe? I have no clue how good the Magics social media, but for your sake i hope its better than their on court performance the past decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone fancy playing in a new auction league of some sort? I'm bored waiting for NBA season. If there's some interest I'll put together some kind of auction league either dynasty league or redraft? I miss the old KMC cup for those that were in it. I know most of us are already in a few leagues so it's OK if there's no interest this late. Just throwing it out there I need something to distract myself from AFL

Anyone fancy playing in a new auction league of some sort? I'm bored waiting for NBA season. If there's some interest I'll put together some kind of auction league either dynasty league or redraft? I miss the old KMC cup for those that were in it. I know most of us are already in a few leagues so it's OK if there's no interest this late. Just throwing it out there I need something to distract myself from AFL
My wife says no!

(If I asked her ... which I am way too scared to actually do!)

Hey guys we have a spot open in another dynasty league, its not run on BF its run on another forum, i think about a third of this league are already in the league but for those that aren't if anyone wants one more league shout out. Im just joining the league so there will be two new coaches including me. It's a H2H league with full dynasty rosters. I'll wait to see if anyone wants it here and if no one replies within a day or two i will post this in another couple of leagues.

Interesting turn of events. They'll just instead say they're injured though...
Yeh doubt it makes a huge difference tbh, well see how they police it.

Man I can't wait for NBA season and for the AFL season to end. What a stupid sport footy is, why do I care so much, why can't I just enjoy it like I do NBA 🤨😬🤯🥺

Yeh doubt it makes a huge difference tbh, well see how they police it.

Man I can't wait for NBA season and for the AFL season to end. What a stupid sport footy is, why do I care so much, why can't I just enjoy it like I do NBA 🤨😬🤯🥺
Did you see into the future or something? Rough loss tonight for the Dees

Did you see into the future or something? Rough loss tonight for the Dees
I did see the future for the dees, just had a feeling we'd lose given we had 0 tall forwards that weren't totally cooked. If Petty or Melksham dont both get injured im fairly certain wed be playing in a prelim and wouldve beaten Collingwood, certainly Carlton, but injuries are part of footy and it was very predictable the way we went out. Best def in the league, up there with the best midfield core in the league and just incredibly inefficient turning that into score and that again played out and we managed to lose with an extra 8 or or whatever scoring shots. Pretty poor all around, however thankfully this is a bball thread and football doesnt exist until the trade/draft period so i shall pretend the finals arent still going on an immerse myself in my 3 NBA fantasy teams lol. Shame NBA season doesnt begin in September really. :p

Hey guys, im recruiting for a diff league. (im not commish just helping fill the league out) Need 4 more managers. League is a redraft roto league with an auction draft, standard 9 cat and 12 teams ideally though we'll start with less if we have to. Run on Yahoo, draft is a live online draft on 21st OCT at 18:30 ET. Pls PM me if you'd like to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back