Kevin Durant traded is more imporant than Brooke and Trent's sex life

Remove this Banner Ad

No more threads about footy's most annoying and toxic couple thanks for the rest of the year.

Kevin Durant has been traded to Phoenix in the biggest NBA trade in years !!!

#IAmHereAustralia
I've given you a like because I'm glad to see your working through your issues with the Cotchins before it became an unhealthy obsession.:rolleyes:

Well interesting way to find out kd was traded. Confused about the cotchin thing is this a news thing for real?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

I reckon Durant sinks way more balls than Trendy-circa-2017-Cotchin but with much less swish.
I mean really, could you imagine trying to squeeze it in to an old, bitter, prune like Brooke?

Friction burns on your penis would require some Aloe Vera for at least 5-7 days I reckon..

I reckon Durant sinks way more balls than Trendy-circa-2017-Cotchin but with much less swish.
I mean really, could you imagine trying to squeeze it in to an old, bitter, prune like Brooke?

Friction burns on your penis would require some Aloe Vera for at least 5-7 days I reckon..
You really should preapply your lubricant before you visit your regular stockholm glory hole hagnouts then you might not have any issues.:$

Last edited:
Do Brooke & Trent even have a sex life?

If so I’d say it probably consists of not much more than her jacking off into a cup and him drinking it in the morning.

I've heard a Spa treatment is a good salve for Penis burn?

That's fine, she doesnt have to get sexually excited for anyone, especially if they're not 20 and 3ing regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back