Who does Andrew Dillon Support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiges gonna win the next 10 flags cause new AFL boss supports Richmond. Can't wait. We should get Peggy to go into the role Shocking had while we're at it and Balmey to take over the umps.
I'm sure you can look forward to mirroring the performance of the team that Gil supported under his tenure. Just give me a sec to check who that is there..

... ummm.. the saints

Ouch, Bay Firteen moddies just keep getting their arse handed to them by their SUPERIOR and infinitely more ATTRACTIVE main bored flogmods, treating them as nothing more than a waste disposal. Will there be a response by our benevolent leaders, or will they take this lying down yet again?

Bay 13 mods have the toughest job on this forum. You really cant knock them. RESPECT.

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Anthony Rocca.

Here's the Geelong connection, Catholic Geelong boy's club, his uncle best mates with corrupt Frank Costa.

'His uncle is Father Kevin Dillon and was highly respected in the Geelong region after serving the area for 17 years from 2000, becoming a close friend with former Cats president Frank Costa among other football club high-flyers.

And his other uncle, Brendan, has served as chaplain to the Melbourne racing fraternity for years, blessing tracks and jockeys before big races in the name of the church.

In many ways, Dillon's appointment is the oldest of old schools.'

Probably plays polo with Tom Hawkins too #corruption

Here's the Geelong connection, Catholic Geelong boy's club, his uncle best mates with corrupt Frank Costa.

'His uncle is Father Kevin Dillon and was highly respected in the Geelong region after serving the area for 17 years from 2000, becoming a close friend with former Cats president Frank Costa among other football club high-flyers.

And his other uncle, Brendan, has served as chaplain to the Melbourne racing fraternity for years, blessing tracks and jockeys before big races in the name of the church.

Awesome, hopefully Steve Hocking influenced the appointment to AFL CEO somehow.

Is there nothing uncle Steve cannot do in Geelong’s best interests? 😍👍

Man you're insufferable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget you have Dan Richardson(son of Barry) running the umps. Shame the Tigers got everything sorted at head office just when their list has turned to pus.
You know what I want over the next few years? I want Richmond to get a clear advantage from the AFL House, but not enough for it to be so blatantly obvious that the AFL Integrity department asks questions.

In other words, enough for me to see an advantage but still being able to gaslight opposition fans into thinking that it isn’t happening. You know, what Geelong supporters did to the rest of us when Steve Hocking was at the AFL House, but a little more than ;)

You know what I want over the next few years? I want Richmond to get a clear advantage from the AFL House, but not enough for it to be so blatantly obvious that the AFL Integrity department asks questions.

In other words, enough for me to see an advantage but still being able to gaslight opposition fans into thinking that it isn’t happening.
Dillon has already delivered 3 premierships without you even realising the strings were being pulled. Was easier for him to do it from the dark star that is the Integrity Department.

Dillon has already delivered 3 premierships without you even realising the strings were being pulled. Was easier for him to do it from the dark star that is the Integrity Department.
There is no way that Dillon did anything to deliver us those three Premierships with the rule changes and free kicks going against us in that period. Although tongue in cheek, I mentioned Hocking for a reason lol

We had to earn those three Premierships with the same challenges as other VIC sides.

There is no way that Dillon did anything to deliver us those three Premierships with the rule changes and free kicks going against us in that period. Although tongue in cheek, I mentioned Hocking for a reason lol

We had to earn those three Premierships with the same challenges as other VIC sides.
It was the integrity department not looking into all the dodgy behaviour of Dusty.

Ouch, Bay Firteen moddies just keep getting their arse handed to them by their SUPERIOR and infinitely more ATTRACTIVE main bored flogmods, treating them as nothing more than a waste disposal. Will there be a response by our benevolent leaders, or will they take this lying down yet again?
ok.

please fill in a Request for Suggestion form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back