Conspiracy Theory Kennedy Assassination - 50 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

Not possible.
The fatal shot is from a rifle for sure, a pistol shot would not crack a persons head open like JFKs, and the force of the shot can be seen in how his head goes from being down slumped to all the way back.

Only a heavy caliber rifle could do that, not a pistol even from close range
The shot was from the bridge in front, that's why there was a bullet hole in the windscreen

Cmon guys hitler not dying in the war is as well known as the ss were ******* around with saucer tech, hiding in south america, and doing s**t at the south pole.

Didnt alex jones have that link on his site ages ago of the footage of the guy in the front of the car firing off a shot at jfk, maybe the second shot?
Which is why Jacqueline climbs out the back
Of was that shown as fake?
I distantly remember seeing something and they had blacked out all around it ao u could focus and u could see dude shoot.
Mustve been fake as ive never seen it again

This popped up on my YouTube recommendations recently, I had never seen it before and WOW! WOW! what an eyeopening watch, I haven't looked over the whole thread so may have been posted before.

A 1966 Film by JFK Assassination Researcher Mark Lane. In this documentary key eyewitness accounts just three years after the assassination.

Last edited:
This popped up on my YouTube recommendations recently, I had never seen it before and WOW! WOW! what an eyeopening watch, I haven't looked over the whole thread so may have been posted before.

A 1966 Film by JFK Assassination Researcher Mark Lane. In this documentary key eyewitness accounts just three years after the assassination.

Interesting that multiple witnesses who saw and heard shots from behind the fence on top of the grassed hill, saw one motor cycle cop drive his bike most of the way up the hill then jump off to run after the person and another motorcycle cop that jumped off his bike on the road and ran up the hill to chase this person as well, and the witnesses who then ran to look behind the fence finding footprints and cigarette butts in the mud and gave all their eye witness accounts to the cops and FBI were mostly not called to testify at the Warren Commission.

Then most of them said if the government say there was only one shot and it came from the Book Depositary building, then that must have been what happened!

I think this was the start of many people questioning governments official accounts that point to events in which they've been lying to us.

For decades the keys to the White House went to the Bush-run CIA. George Bush Sr. was Director of the CIA before becoming Vice President to Ronald Reagan. Bush Sr was said to have virtually run the White House after Reagan was given a warning to comply (very serious warning in being shot and wounded in an implied attempt on his life. In other words "Hey, STF UP, Ron, and do as you are ADVISED to do or next time the shooter will not miss.")

Ronald Reagan was a Hollywood actor paid to read the prepared speeches given him. He wasn't supposed to get in the way of the people who actually ran America (London and the CIA). After Reagan's term in office finished, he was replaced as President by the CIA's George Bush Sr.

Soon their boy Bill Clinton (who was run by Skull n' Bones Bush Sr.) took over. And then America was helmed by Skull n' Bones George Bush Jr., who did not even want to be President, spent most of his time jogging and golfing, and was said to have obviously been run by George Bush Sr., AKA George Bush the first , his senior in command Daddy.

Reagan and Bush Sr. both received British knighthoods for ensuring that the British-owned-and-controlled CIA ran things for DECADES on end. JFK was assassinated for not going along with the British plans for America. JFK was going to get rid of their Federal Reserve system and get rid of the CIA, etc. Look what happened to him.

And if you doubt that Bush Sr. was knighted , look it up . The Los Angeles Times reported it. No one really noticed back then. One reason is because by British law , Bush Sr. could not take on the title of ' Sir George Bush the first' etc. Because only British citizens are legally allowed to take the official title of Sir. It is basically a recognition of / pledge of..... lifelong allegiance to the British monarchy. It also renders recipients immune to prosecution.

Interesting too, is that George Bush Sr. was photographed standing outside the Texas Book Repository the day that JFK was shot there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a really long video but very good in explaining all that's happened from the Kennedy era until now.

Wow, that's very interesting, but I reckon he goes a bit too far in the last 30 mins or so. I had no idea about the Smedley Butler thing; that's a big f'kn mind-blower.

Last edited:
Wow, that's very interesting, but I reckon he goes a bit too far in the last 30 mins or so. I had no idea about the Smedley Butler thing; that's a big f'kn mind-blower.

Try this one.

Yes, I wasn't too sure about the end of it either.
What part(s) of the last 30 mins?

Smedley Butler blew the whistle on the “business plot,” otherwise known as the “fascist coup,” which he reported to Congress in 1933. Some of the conspirators included Prescott Bush, the DuPont Family, William Randolph Hearst, Howard Heinz, E.F. Hutton, Andrew W. Mellon, J.P. Morgan, J. Howard Pew, Rockefeller Associates, U.S. Steel, General Motors, Goodyear Tires, Chase National Bank, and Felix Warburg.

In his testimony, Butler claimed that a group of men had approached him as part of a plot to overthrow Roosevelt in a military coup. One of the alleged plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their final report, the Congressional committee supported Butler's allegations of the existence of the plot, but no prosecutions or further investigations followed, and the matter was mostly forgotten.

All involved thrived in the war that followed. Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. His business dealings, continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, but he received 1.5 million of his assets back after the war, became a US Senator in the 50s and had a son (HW) and grandson (W) become Presidents. Far better to infiltrate from within?

His wife Dorothea, daughter of banker George Herbert Walker, was fluent in German.

Irrelevant but interesting look a likes? Smedley Butler in middle.
1600864099107.png

Smedley Butler blew the whistle on the “business plot,” otherwise known as the “fascist coup,” which he reported to Congress in 1933. Some of the conspirators included Prescott Bush, the DuPont Family, William Randolph Hearst, Howard Heinz, E.F. Hutton, Andrew W. Mellon, J.P. Morgan, J. Howard Pew, Rockefeller Associates, U.S. Steel, General Motors, Goodyear Tires, Chase National Bank, and Felix Warburg.

In his testimony, Butler claimed that a group of men had approached him as part of a plot to overthrow Roosevelt in a military coup. One of the alleged plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their final report, the Congressional committee supported Butler's allegations of the existence of the plot, but no prosecutions or further investigations followed, and the matter was mostly forgotten.

All involved thrived in the war that followed. Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. His business dealings, continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, but he received 1.5 million of his assets back after the war, became a US Senator in the 50s and had a son (HW) and grandson (W) become Presidents. Far better to infiltrate from within?

His wife Dorothea, daughter of banker George Herbert Walker, was fluent in German.

Another son of GHWB Marvin, had the contract for the security of the WTC's, leading up to & on the day of 9/11.....Just Another co-incidence mind.....Jeb was A member of PNAC, along-sides of Kristol, Kagan, Cheney, Wolfowitcz, Perle, Abrahams, Rumsfeld et al....The major think-tank that drove U.S policy post 9/11.

The Bush's defense contractor, the Carlyle Group, won multi million $ contracts (380 million) - in conjunction with the Bin Laden group - to rebuild the shattered infrastructure of Iraq....An infrastructure they were directly responsible for destroying in the first place, on the back of their WMD lies....Cheney's Halliburton group got the billions of $$$'s contract to construct all the U.S bases surrounding Russia, China & Iran post 9/11.....Yes Mr Butler, war is indeed 'a racket'.

Last edited:

Smedley Butler blew the whistle on the “business plot,” otherwise known as the “fascist coup,”.......
Yep, I really liked that bit of it; it sent be down a rabbit hole for a couple of hours which resulted in me finding, among a lot of other stuff, this neat summary:
https://larouchepub.com/other/2006/3332morgan_coup_plot.html#fn1

The Larouche thing is a whole other story that leads to videos with his ex-NSA mates who talk about 9/11 and other things.

I'm a conspiracy theory novice, so go easy on me. :D I read Behold A Pale Horse when I was young and it spooked me a bit. Lolzoezs. There was no internet back then for me to find out more about it, so I spent a few weeks virtually looking over my shoulder. :p The only reassurance I got was William Cooper's comment that the only thing stopping the NWO was the level of gun ownership in the US.
Also, I haven't got hours and hours to get right into it on forums, however......

Everything up to Watergate is very believable, and much of it indisputable. In fact, there's so much dodgy bullshit about Kennedy's killing that alternative conclusions should no longer be called "conspiracy theories", because the term gives people the wrong impression.

My first "hmm, hang on.." moment came when he started talking about Kennedy's body being switched with Tipett's, because it sounds like a wacky movie plot, but who knows what devious sh1t the Yanks were capable of back then?!

Did he say that Reagan's shooting was orchestrated by the cabal? Hmmm.

I find it very hard to believe that Princess Di was murdered, and I struggle with 9/11 being an inside job, even though the top dogs 'enjoyed' many of the consequences.

Also, this might be nitpicking, because it's a very small piece of Richard Conolly's large puzzle, but: while there's no denying the British Monarchy's close ties with Germany, he took it a big step further at the 25-min mark when he said that Prince Philip's brother was head of the SS!! This is so wrong it's amusing. Phil The Greek never had a brother; he had four sisters. The closest to this being true is that one of his brothers-in-law, Prince Christoph of Hesse, was an Oberfuhrer in the SS which, at least for a time before the war, was the 6th-highest SS ranking, after Reichsfuhrer, Oberst-Gruppenfuhrer, Obergruppenfuhrer, Gruppenfuhrer and Brigadefuhrer. Prince Christoph had a brother named Philipp, but he was Prince Philipp, Langrove of Hesse. Simple mistake? It's a big one for a middle-aged Pom to make while constructing such a story, and it makes me wonder if his doco contains more errors.

Last edited:
In fact, there's so much dodgy bullshit about Kennedy's killing that alternative conclusions should no longer be called "conspiracy theories", because the term gives people the wrong impression.

The very reason for it's psy-op use....an inversion of the facts....The use of rhetorical devices to flip reality on it's head.

9/11 really ought not to take much investigation on your behalf to unravel it....'Decade of Deception' includes over 150 eye-witnesses accounts on the day, all corroborating that bombs were going off in both Twin-Towers on the day, both prior to the plane impacts, after them & then immediately prior to their coming down.

In fact, so convincing was it in exposing the 9/11 lie & cover-up, that they shut down the guys you-tube site in order to try & silence him.

Good interview with a guy whose written a few books about The Kennedys. Will drop the link in the JFK Jr thread as well.

The first half is the main interview, the second half is callers so not too long if you only want to watch the interview part.

Good interview with a guy whose written a few books about The Kennedys. Will drop the link in the JFK Jr thread as well.

The first half is the main interview, the second half is callers so not too long if you only want to watch the interview part.

can you give me a brief overview or gist of the video, please?

can you give me a brief overview or gist of the video, please?

He thinks JFK Jr was murdered. Has lots to say about the family in general. Notes that so many if them have died mysteriously (plane crashes in particular). Reckon there has a been a smear campaign against the whole family by the left/Dems/CIA. Says the story about Chappaquiddick is not true and the whole thing was designed to 'kill' Teddy politically. Just lots of interesting tid bits. Well worth a watch GG.

He thinks JFK Jr was murdered. Has lots to say about the family in general. Notes that so many if them have died mysteriously (plane crashes in particular). Reckon there has a been a smear campaign against the whole family by the left/Dems/CIA. Says the story about Chappaquiddick is not true and the whole thing was designed to 'kill' Teddy politically. Just lots of interesting tid bits. Well worth a watch GG.

Why are you sad GG? Didn't like my summary? Not able to watch the video??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back