Conspiracy Theory Kennedy Assassination - 50 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would I take seriously an investigation that didn't know the meaning of esculpatory evidence?

Well, the conclusion of course.

Fair assessment that. Backs up what most normal people have been saying for years..

Because theorists like yourself cling to the belief that it is all a cover up with something akin to religious fervour. You prefer to accept as “evidence” only that which furthers your own beliefs. Any evidence to the contrary is simply further proof of said cover up.

Thank you

Thank you
You're welcome.

So you've cherry picked the various investigations, I see. The last of which concluded JFK was probably killed due to conspiracy.

So far we have:

The Warren Commission.
The Church Committee.
The Rockefeller Commission
The House Select Committee.

If this was an open-and-shut-case-closed of a nut wrapping his $12 rifle in a brown paper lunch bag and shooting the POTUS during his lunch break...then why the 4 investigations

Colonel?

You're welcome.

So you've cherry picked the various investigations, I see. The last of which concluded JFK was probably killed due to conspiracy.

So far we have:

The Warren Commission.
The Church Committee.

If this was an open-and-shut-case-closed of a nut wrapping his $12 rifle in a brown paper lunch bag and shooting the POTUS during his lunch break...then why the 4 investigations

Colonel?
For those of you playing at home Kellythatsit is rifling through conspiracy debunking websites to rebut what I've just posted.

You're welcome.

Haha...pretty much the exact opposite.

Way to get it completely wrong.

And ... I noticed you left out the other key findings (again). Why do you keep doing that?

So far we have:

The Warren Commission.
The Church Committee.

Well only two of those actually had anything to do with the Kennedy assassination.

Unless of course you’ve already decided the US Govt was involved.

That’s called confirmation bias ET. It’s pretty much the exact opposite of thinking critically.

Colonel?

Because theorists like yourself cling to the belief that it is all a cover up with something akin to religious fervour. You prefer to accept as “evidence” only that which furthers your own beliefs. Any evidence to the contrary is simply further proof of said cover up.

Haha, yes because everyone is so open minded on this board.

Still the same tired rhetoric, poor reasoning and pseudo-evidence.

Around and around in circles it goes. YouTube videos, like the effort above, that say f*** all but elicits an emotional response that you guys fall for hook line and sinker.

Ancient theories that have been utterly debunked for 50 years show up again and again like some glorious smoking gun.

For me, I guess I have become more cynical in my thinking. I finally realise that you guys are not interested in finding answers, just poking holes in them, deluding yourselves that you’re keeping an open mind.

It’s sad and funny all at the same time.

Last edited:
What key finding could be more important than concluding there was a conspiracy?

You started a thread and now you've fallen in a heap. Little basement dwelling dweeb obsessed with debunking conspiracy theories.
Now that you mentioned it, does Kelly ever post on their team board or the main board, or any other board? Or are they just like their friend BustedWing who spends all their time on the conspiracy board?

You started a thread and now you've fallen in a heap. Little basement dwelling dweeb obsessed with debunking conspiracy theories.
Now that you mentioned it, does Kelly ever post on their team board or the main board, or any other board? Or are they just like their friend BustedWing who spends all their time on the conspiracy board?
... and therefore Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy.

What a compelling argument.

What we've been able to deduct is he spends most of his time on John McAdams site, which has been set up to provide trolls with simpleton debunking responses.

John McAdam was stripped of his tenure at Marquette University for harassing blog posts. The gentleman is clearly unhinged.

Kelly also frequents a forum run by a charlatan and former magician. They spend all their waking hours trying to find ways to stifle any conversation that opposes the 'official story.'

His hardest hitting post was 'Show me the proof twoof!'

Kelly thought that at bigfooty the rule of 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king' would apply.

He was sorely mistaken. He is humorous nonetheless, and has provided comic relief over many years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or are they just like their friend BustedWing who spends all their time on the conspiracy board?

Yep....Makes you wonder where they come from eh?

But the answer is plainly obvious....If the U.S government has nothing to hide on the Kennedy Assassination, some 54 years after the fact...Then why all the redaction's & delays?....Because they lied & need to hide the evidence!

No thinking person believes the official story; Or the government, or the intel agencies for that matter....Much as the current Russia-gate guff exposes them all yet again, as completely corrupted & complicit in systemic lies & cover-ups.

Just finished reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King and am in the mood to get stuck in to some JFK assassination theories. I'm looking at Garrison's and Prouty's books to start with but was wondering if anyone has some recommended titles? There are just too many out there to sift through the muck. Doesn't have to be conspiracy based either (although that's where I lean) would like some recommendations for good "debunking" books. Any new ones that have come out since the last round of government docs were released in October?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but started reading this thread so thought I may as well ask instead of creating a new one.

Because if he was shot from the grassy knoll the entrance wound would be at the front right. I meant the back left if you're looking at his face front on.

There was no hole on the left hand side. Entrance wound at the back of the skull on the right, exit wound at the front of the skull on the right as well. Makes sense as the line from the Book Depository to the car at that point was fairly straight.

As for the last sentence, watch the film very slowly - frame by frame. Blood sprays in one direction, and it isn't to the rear.

As others have noted, the shot from the grassy knoll is the real magic bullet - it managed to miss Kennedy, Mrs.Kennedy, Connolly, his wife, the driver, the car, the secret service guys, and all the spectators. That's a fair achievement from much closer than Oswald was.

With regards to the blood splatter, I thought it was common for the blood to splatter towards the shooter? That's why forensics test for blood splatter samples on shooting suspects when they are alleged to have shot from close range.

Good question!

Yep. Shot a policeman 4 times at point blank range. Then fled to a theatre. When the police entered the theatre the first thing Oswald did was pull his gun out and hit a cop. Again, absolutely normal behaviour if you're innocent. :rolleyes:

Playing devil's advocate - let's say Oswald was involved to some extent but had figured out he was going to be placed as the"patsy". It kind of makes sense that he would've freaked out and tried to resist arrest when approached by police.

One could easily argue only an idiot could believe Jesse Ventura.

It's great that he has a contrary opinion. It's great that he voices it. Really. But it doesn't make it true. And unfortunately Ventura believes EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Jack Ruby wiping out Oswald is the single biggest reason why anyone believes the conspiracy theories (remember it isn't just one; it's dozens if not hundreds). Because there was no trial, the sheer volume of evidence against Oswald was never put forward in a public setting. If it had been a local politician (or General Edwin Walker, who Oswald tried to assassinate in April 1963), I'd say very little fuss and the case would go away. Making it a president makes it bigger, the graphic nature of it bigger still, the details of the ballistics (at first), and of course the assassin himself being assassinated make it self-perpetuating. Couldn't write it any better if it was in Hollywood.

I'd say the Zapruder film is another massive reason. It's amazing to think how this amateur filmmaker unknowingly captured footage of one of if not the most iconic moments of the century. There is tonnes of other circumstantial evidence that people rely on but without the Zapruder film a lot of people probably don't give the conspiracies much oxygen. The back and to the left movement and the sheer violence of the killshot takes a lot of people by surprise.

One of the original investigators on the HSCA. Includes his version of the infamous exchange with David Phillips AKA Maurice Bishop. Revealing how much contact they initially had with the conspiracy buffs, who would often have the best collections of photos and data.

Pretty interesting view on investigations from an experienced prosecutor.

Crossfire by Jim Marrs is a great place to start. Was the basis for the JFK movie.

From an Office Building with a High Powered Rifle by Don Adams. The view from an F.B.I agent

Kill Zone - A Sniper Looks At Dealey Plaza by Craig Roberts.
Me and Lee (2010) by Judith Vary Baker. Fwd by Ed Haslam. Afterword by Jim Marrs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back