catscratchfever

Captain Goodvibes
Aug 16, 2008
The Edge Of Reality
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Space Cadets
It's a battle royale between The Greatest Team Of All against The Most Corrupt Club In The Entire History Of World Sport.

Will the forces of good overcome the faeces of evil or is a dark blue stench about to descend over the MCG?

For the sake of the footy world, it's up to Geelong to vanquish this foul-smelling, money-laundering filth on the field of battle.

Are you with us or have you sold your soul to the Devil?

Last edited:
Ruh oh, don't you know it's not allowed to start a game day Fred the day before the game? :roflv1:

It’s not even Saturday yet d/h!

Somehow a worse and more desperate attempt than Triggered Flog and FITWIT put out. Normally they'd be up at 3am the morning of, but never a day early

You started a gameday fred at 10pm the day before

Also it's usual to list the Home team first... I assume GeeLOL are Away since it's not being played at KP

2020 GF losers vs Haven't played a GF for more than 20 years. Will LOL whatever the result

Ruh oh, don't you know it's not allowed to start a game day Fred the day before the game? :roflv1:

Also it's usual to list the Home team first... I assume GeeLOL are Away since it's not being played at KP

2020 GF losers vs Haven't played a GF for more than 20 years. Will LOL whatever the result
It was after midnight in the only Timezone that matters, therefore you’re now somehow a bigger a d/h

It was Friday night… and you know he only did it to avoid me starting another one for you 😂

/mic drop
It was Saturday morning, please learn how to read time.

Why do you continually fail at life?

Nice to see the wise heads at alphabet stadium are making great use of their extended capacity, still not big enough to house any real football teams I see

I’m on Porkins watch, if Kemp or Young get caught out with the hippo in the square he will gobble them up on his way to kicking 10

It's crazy that it's always left to Geelong to put these upstart teams back in their place and save football. Can't we just rebuild in peace?

No Stewart? No problems. It's a Darty Party.
Just a reminder the home game is at the MCG not GMHBA so make sure you leave home early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have genuine concerns for Kolodjashnij and Jack Henry today. This could be a career ending day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back