Game Day Gryan Miers' led GREATEST TEAM OF ALL surges to TOP 2 on the ladder vs NORF at the GREATEST stadium in the Southern Hemisphere, KARDINIA PARK!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you stop posting hypocritical posts please?
Some subjects arent funny to troll, AP, that's why your post was deleted! I am not going to defend my posts on Tarryn Thomas in a thread about people dying and families being destroyed that happened that very same day! Please think! It's not funny.

Of course I don't defend what Thomas did. But I wish him to better himself and would love to see him playing football again as he is one of my favourite players! Now stop crying about this in every thread and stalking me all over bigfooty over it.

Some subjects arent funny to troll, AP, that's why your post was deleted! I am not going to defend my posts on Tarryn Thomas in a thread about people dying and families being destroyed that happened that very same day! Please think! It's not funny.

Of course I don't defend what Thomas did. But I wish him to better himself and would love to see him playing football again as he is one of my favourite players! Now stop crying about this in every thread and stalking me all over bigfooty over it.
You can't expect not to be called out for your rubbish. That's not trolling. You need ti have a good hard look at yourself and stop hiding behind your mashing and stop your Tarryn Thomas hero worship, its sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't expect not to be called out for your rubbish. That's not trolling. You need ti have a good hard look at yourself and stop hiding behind your mashing and stop your Tarryn Thomas hero worship, its sick.
Yes AP, it's trolling and childish to bring up bay 13 stuff about Tarryn Thomas in a thread about the Bondi stabbing the day it was happening! That's why it was deleted. Imagine if I tagged Zackah in a serious thread on the mainboard about a #metoo allegation or something and I was going on about him defending Jake Stringer... It's not funny, appropriate, or cool. So just stop and have a think next time.

Yes AP, it's trolling and childish to bring up bay 13 stuff about Tarryn Thomas in a thread about the Bondi stabbing the day it was happening! That's why it was deleted. Imagine if I tagged Zackah in a serious thread on the mainboard about a #metoo allegation or something and I was going on about him defending Jake Stringer... It's not funny, appropriate, or cool. So just stop and have a think next time.
Ok let's stop there as long as you know that your Thomas hero love is inappropriate considering what's happeng in society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back