News Jimmy Toumpas signs with Swan Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was alright tonight just needs to keep working hard, Disposal is fine when he's instinctive & decisive.. Kick to Dixon in the last was a bewdy, I'd persevere with him.

Last edited:

Do you even football?
He got 14 possessions. Played more than 85% of the game and 9 were effective. He played okay but still nowhere near our starting 22 if 3 or 4 comeback. There were plenty of opportunities to make an easy pass to Dixon 1 out in the goal square and blew 3 of them. He'll get there but I'd prefer the hoon in to be honest.

He got 14 possessions. Played more than 85% of the game and 9 were effective. He played okay but still nowhere near our starting 22 if 3 or 4 comeback. There were plenty of opportunities to make an easy pass to Dixon 1 out in the goal square and blew 3 of them. He'll get there but I'd prefer the hoon in to be honest.
Only post here worth a "like".
He was ordinary and is the first guy I'd drop from tonight's side.

He's just not up to it. Playing due to depth issues that's all. I'd have the hoon in before him

14 disposals at 71% DE, 5 marks, 8 tackles, 4 score involvements with 1 assist, 21 pressure acts. Yep, he's ******* s**t. Delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm Id have him Gray and Neade raffle to be dropped.
I'm a critic of Neade when he doesn't play to his best ability but tonight's effort should be what he needs to bring to the table every week, that pressure when the heat was on is what Ken has him in the side for.

As for Toump he's a 22 year old in a new club looking to turn his career around after a terrible first few years when he was unfairly made a whipping boy for Melbourne's poor development system mixed in with a few severe hip injuries.

The lad's played 30 games & deserves a chance to show whether he's upto it without copping the same treatment he received from his twisted ex supporter base, he may be depth right now but has all the tools to have a successful career with us once his confidence in his ability grows.

Never said that.
We were playing Richmond who literally put no pressure on us at any stage.

LOL. 71 tackles and 249 pressure acts = no pressure. In comparison, Adelaide had 61 tackles and 285 pressure acts against bottom Fremantle today.

Literally no pressure on us at any stage, huh?

Toumpas was great tonight.

The defensive side of the game matters a lot more than some campaigners seem to realise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back