January 6 hearings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Elvis has left the building.

And a reminder for us all....

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

I see Chief had some fun with him before he nuked it

1678672856169.png

Just going off what the commander in chief says:

View attachment 1627706
Pearl harbour was an attack on the country and not a threat to democracy in the USA per se - unless there was real fear that the Japanese could overrun the US mainland at the time

The capitol riots increase the division and the inability of the partisan sides in the USA to communicate hence a bigger threat to democracy than pearl.

9/11 is interesting though, the attacks themselves were the acts of religious nut jobs but the behaviour restrictions, profiling and “counter terrorism “ laws are a threat to democracy.

What's the difference between 9/11 and the January 6th riot?

One was an attack on a building by zealots looking to destabilise the country, radicalised by a charismatic leader spouting mistruths about America and the other involved planes

For the "they-let-them-in"ers:

“That law enforcement officers outnumbered by the quantity of rioters did not physically engage Mr. Chansley or impede his progress is irrelevant.”​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when I think MAGA cultists couldn't get any stupider. Have I got this right? If there is any footage of people at the Capitol acting non-violently then this means the violent storming of the building - which we all saw happen in real time - didn't happen. :rolleyes:
WW2 was a tourist jaunt

Just when I think MAGA cultists couldn't get any stupider. Have I got this right? If there is any footage of people at the Capitol acting non-violently then this means the violent storming of the building - which we all saw happen in real time - didn't happen. :rolleyes:
Thats been their MO for awhile (and the few J6 enthusiasts who post here) - because there were people there who weren't violent or didn't go in the building it just somehow cancels out all the other stuff or something :drunk:

Thats been their MO for awhile (and the few J6 enthusiasts who post here) - because there were people there who weren't violent or didn't go in the building it just somehow cancels out all the other stuff or something :drunk:

That and Ashli Babbitt is somehow a martyr who was murdered.

Never mind the fact she was trespassing on federal property, broken through 1 barrier and was trying to break through another barrier with an angry mob threatening to kill people. Just a poor innocent bystander apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back