Confirmed Jamarra Ugle-Hagan [re-signed for 2 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

That's makes zero sense. Have another shot so we know what you're talking about.
The Swans are still trying to pry him out even after the two year extension. To show how serious they are they will pay him next year and in 2026 before throwing $27m at him.

smart by JUH, lock himself away for 2 and then get huge money and length later on when Tassie enter the comp in 2028.

Just needs to make sure he delivers in the next 2 years so he can capitalize on it.

Based on current output he's not worth a million a season. And I certainly wouldn't pay that much on "potential ceiling".

Cost of living has skewed everything upwards - petrol, bread, milk, fruit, sport players!!

If you take the view on what he is currently delivering, yeah i agree he isn't worth 1 million a year. not anywhere close to it.

The question really is what you are willing to pay for the player he "could" be. I think a lot of clubs are willing to take the risk, you kind of have to. The contract terms would be a fascinating read on the mega long deals.

Outside of gelong, i dont think there is another club in the game who isn't overpaying a player hoping for them to be something in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back