News Jake Pasini signs with Swan Districts

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay cool man, pretty much the entire board was happy to let Trengove go when he left, but you keep pretending that you and you alone are the oracle of spotting football talent.
now that you said it, ill go with it, The ORACLE has nice ring to it, just dont go on any speculative outbursts on footballing talent without first running it by me

Okay cool man, pretty much the entire board was happy to let Trengove go when he left, but you keep pretending that you and you alone are the oracle of spotting football talent.
Also lets just take Trengove as the shifted forward (because Ken wouldn't play young developing talls) failed experiment and the 'post forward' devoid of confidence backman as his whole career. :rolleyes:

I did a double take when it was noted this is his first game.

Welcome Jake, looking forward to seeing you in action.

Have shown a lot of faith in a rookie 193cm defender who hasn’t played a game - signed for another 3 years right?!
Nope, he got a 2 year contract when the resarted season last year was maybe 12 games in maybe a bit later.

You would like to think he has spent a lot of time in the gym between November 2019 and June 2021 and he has put on some size given he hasnt played an official competitive B grade game yet.

While he saw fellow 2019 draftees Mitch Georgiades and Miles Bergman playing regular football at AFL level and is pleased to see another from his draft class, Dylan Williams get his debut this weekend against Sydney, Pasini could have been forgiven for wondering about when his time would come.

But rather than get down, the West Australian took the injury layoff as an opportunity to get bigger and stronger, adding three centimetres and 10 kilograms to his frame to now tip the scales at 90kgs and stand at 194cms.

While he saw fellow 2019 draftees Mitch Georgiades and Miles Bergman playing regular football at AFL level and is pleased to see another from his draft class, Dylan Williams get his debut this weekend against Sydney, Pasini could have been forgiven for wondering about when his time would come.

But rather than get down, the West Australian took the injury layoff as an opportunity to get bigger and stronger, adding three centimetres and 10 kilograms to his frame to now tip the scales at 90kgs and stand at 194cms.

I'm glad he took the opportunity to get 3cm taller. Imagine if he had wasted that!

Take note McEntee!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno about Jake. Up until recently I was thinking he might not make it. Contract extension late 2020. Didn’t do much on his first game this year. Had a good game against central’s though. Looks like he is going to be a fairly big lad. We will wait and see how he goes into 2022.

I dunno about Jake. Up until recently I was thinking he might not make it. Contract extension late 2020. Didn’t do much on his first game this year. Had a good game against central’s though. Looks like he is going to be a fairly big lad. We will wait and see how he goes into 2022.
Remember that was his first SANFL game ever, and his first game at any level in almost 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back