Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

No strict definition, just thinking of McPherson, rojas, oea, tsitas, those guys aren't just smalls, they are tiny.

Then you've got Collins, Ballard, Andrew, witts, chol, king, Lukousoius, king as a lot of talls in the one team.

That's 12 of the team that are either very tall or very small, just unusual is all. I suppose one concern is, that many tiny players in the team at the one time, they could get exposed in finals.
I dream of the day we get exposed in a final

No strict definition, just thinking of McPherson, rojas, oea, tsitas, those guys aren't just smalls, they are tiny.

Then you've got Collins, Ballard, Andrew, witts, chol, king, Lukousoius, king as a lot of talls in the one team.

That's 12 of the team that are either very tall or very small, just unusual is all. I suppose one concern is, that many tiny players in the team at the one time, they could get exposed in finals.
I get your point but I don’t think tsitas will ever be playing in a final for us.

Oea maybe further down the track.

Macpherson is a solid body and is actually good above his head. Has taken 5 contested marks this year and is top 20 in the league for intercepts this year. Only behind Liam baker, Ed Richards and Adam saad amongst ‘small’ defenders.

Rosas I think would be ok. Can be a physical tackler.

You also mentioned King twice.
Dew has said that he thinks we can manage a taller forward line as King and Chol are particularly good at ground level and Lukosius can work up to the wing.

I’m not sure we’ve got the balance right yet but don’t mind playing around a little to work out what that right balance is.

Tsitas 181 is not small.

I would say we started to tailor our line-ups to particular opposition. In the last 2 rounds it worked out quite well but for sure, I would not go so tall every game. Some of our talls quite quick, good below knees or play unique role like Luko. E.g., watching King taking off from the middle was impressive against Eagles.

Last round:
Smalls - Ace 172, Macpherson 174, Rosas 175.
Talls - Luko 195, King 202, Andrew 201, Chol 200, Day 197, Collins 194, Ballard 197, Witts 209

We follow Demons example :p
Last round:
Smalls - Spargo 173, Bowey 176, Chandler 175, Pickett 171
Talls - Gawn 209, Grundy 203, Petty 197, JVR 193, Lever 195, May 193

Rosas and Tsitas are 180cm+... hardly odd for a team to have a number of guys around that mark. I don't see our mix of height as abnormal.

Rosas and Tsitas are 180cm+... hardly odd for a team to have a number of guys around that mark. I don't see our mix of height as abnormal.
Hm, interesting. Rosas and Ace grew up according to Suns web site. The original values were also from the Suns web site.
Rosas 175/70 to 180/73
Ace 172/70 to 177/73

Powell is now 188/87, Jeffrey 192/86, Davies 193/89, Anderson 192/88, Rowell 180/82, Luko 195/91, Andrew 202/84, Brock 198/90, Moyle 206/104.

Last edited:
Hm, interesting. Rosas and Ace grew up according to Suns web site. The original values were also from the Suns web site.
Rosas 175/70 to 180/73
Ace 172/70 to 177/73

Powell is now 188/87, Jeffrey 192/86, Davies 193/89, Anderson 192/88, Rowell 180/82, Luko 195/91, Andrew 202/84, Brock 198/90, Moyle 206/104.

Davies is a monster for a midfielder. Cripps level hugeness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humphrey played a great game… not taking anything away from him.

Found it weird Dew gave 7 gamer Humphrey more on the ball game time then Flanders ever has had the opportunity to.

Hard to show your worth if your not given the opportunity.
Humphrey showed more desire around the ball even as a forward than Ned ever has. That's probably why.

Ellis was woeful tonight.
Been solid since he arrived, but really not loved his year so far.

Some of those non defensive acts are not acceptable of a senior player.

Also should have booted a long running goal from the exact position that their youngster sharp did. Instead just lays it up to top of square with a kick that didn’t advantage any suns player for no result

I like the new tag at the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back