Mystery Is the Universe a simulation?

Remove this Banner Ad

About a silly comment earlier..no great mind ever shrugs its shoulder,a great mind is forever thinking,with no consequence whether it is interpreted as right or wrong.
Ahh literalism,the last bastion of the feeble minded.

Yeah,I think it probably belongs here the most although it would have a place in the fly my pretties effect thread also.
The tech heads aren't hiding the fact there are parallel worlds and they are beginning to poke their noses in there to bring things back to this dimension.
This video is certainly highly recommended.

I recommend what James Gates Jnr has to say in the 2016 Isaac Asimov Memorial debate. Highly recommended starting point on this theory GG,you should check it out.

James Gates is a brilliant man who has coped some outrageous abuse on a separate board by those more willing to listen to modern day fraudsters like Lawrence Krauss and his crew,while calling these bright brilliant men pseudo scientists.

This whole thing, to me, just sounds like SCIENCE finally realizing there is a God. Intelligent Design.
How's it feel, anarchists of BigFooty, to realize SCIENCE is proving God is real?

A few who believe in the more ancient science have got themselves pretty worked up with that exact suggestion GG.
One in a billion chance we are not living in a Simulation,that's what the smart men are saying.

This is where I feel the round ball earthers have become confused. Is it probable the earth is located in a flat simulation? Is it possible we are only being simulated as round confusing those unable to see the whole picture.

As you will see, sim theory makes everything we don't understand make perfect sense. It certainly shows why space is so empty,because you need to find ways to save processing power. It completely explains quantum physics.

The tech heads aren't even questioning this theory anymore and are openly discussing how they are trying to find if its possible,or how we might be able to break out of the simulation.
I believe our simulation was created by some kind of artificial super intelligence. When we create our own SI we will create our own sim. This will happen within the next 30 years.

A few who believe in the more ancient science have got themselves pretty worked up with that exact suggestion GG.
One in a billion chance we are not living in a Simulation,that's what the smart men are saying.

This is where I feel the round ball earthers have become confused. Is it probable the earth is located in a flat simulation? Is it possible we are only being simulated as round confusing those unable to see the whole picture.

As you will see, sim theory makes everything we don't understand make perfect sense. It certainly shows why space is so empty,because you need to find ways to save processing power. It completely explains quantum physics.

The tech heads aren't even questioning this theory anymore and are openly discussing how they are trying to find if its possible,or how we might be able to break out of the simulation.
I believe our simulation was created by some kind of artificial super intelligence. When we create our own SI we will create our own sim. This will happen within the next 30 years.

Round or Flat....I'm not willing to take a side. Too unknown, too much misdirection both ways.
I distrust too much.
Somethings, like 9/11, or Moon Landing....are easier to unravel tho, so more willing to take a side.

Round or Flat....I'm not willing to take a side. Too unknown, too much misdirection both ways.
I distrust too much.
Somethings, like 9/11, or Moon Landing....are easier to unravel tho, so more willing to take a side.
This simulation theory is the mother of all theories GG. It explains everything and shows why we were so right to distrust.
The only real question is when did our simulation begin and how much of our history is make believe and has been artificially generated into our brains.

One in a billion chance we are not living in a simulation. One in a billion chance we are base reality. The odds pretty much say it all.

Everyday it appears more obvious we are inside a simulation. Everyday we can see how close we are becoming to creating our own simulation. If we create it we obviously werent the first,just as the world we simulate will eventually create their own.

Research this correction code they are finding,amazing stuff.
Simulation theory correction code. :thumbsu:

This simulation theory is the mother of all theories GG. It explains everything and shows why we were so right to distrust.
The only real question is when did our simulation begin and how much of our history is make believe and has been artificially generated into our brains.

One in a billion chance we are not living in a simulation. One in a billion chance we are base reality. The odds pretty much say it all.

Everyday it appears more obvious we are inside a simulation. Everyday we can see how close we are becoming to creating our own simulation. If we create it we obviously werent the first,just as the world we simulate will eventually create their own.

Research this correction code they are finding,amazing stuff.
Simulation theory correction code. :thumbsu:

Some non-sequitors or straw man arguments made tho by these simulation theorists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The simulation argument itself is a straw man argument and a non-sequitor

View attachment 357711
I can see with the non sequitor argument but I'm pretty convinced regardless,plenty of stupider theories out there.
I think we will create SI and I think we will create a simulated world. I believe we would have to be pretty arrogant to suggest if we do it it hasn't been done before,call that logic what you will.
Like I said,30 years should be enough so we are pretty close. If I thought 100 years I wouldn't be over confident at that stage.
30 years maximum.
Over the weekend I'll put together a summary explaining some of the links with quantum mechanics and simulation theory. They're a perfect match,to perfect not to be true

What did you think about Smoot saying they are capable of pulling things out of other dimensions using his flashy computer?
This is where I think the fly my pretties effect is coming from or something very closely related.

What did you think about Smoot saying they are capable of pulling things out of other dimensions using his flashy computer?
This is where I think the fly my pretties effect is coming from or something very closely related.

It's the only explanation so far that sounds plausible. Like a terraforming.

Nothing really new here but this is certainly an easy to follow and well presented presentation.
Thought it's worth a mention and viewing because the little girl shows wonderful enthusiasm for the topic.

I'm not too sure what the phenomenon/theory is referred to as, but it has something to do with coincidences and situations happening when you'd least want them to. Very similar to the simulation theory.

One example is when you're in a hurry to get somewhere and without fail a stretch of road that is usually a breeze to drive on without much traffic suddenly has a heap of traffic, or has road works going on.

Again, not sure what it is called. Someone referred to it on here a while ago, and I have noticed a common one occurring in my everyday life.

My street is more often than not dead quiet when I go out and check the mail, or put out the bins etc during the day and night, yet when I get home from work and park out the front of my place there is at least 1-2 cars without fail that drive past as I am about to get out of my car. Annoys the hell out of me as this happens all the time regardless of the time of day/night. Every time the engine is switched off and am literally about to get out of my car, a car drives past prompting me to wait until they go past.

Has anyone else encountered anything similar?

When I was a kid, our cul-de-sac was dead quiet, only 20 houses on the whole street. Put out the bins for a little street cricket and it became a highway. Though the answer is more likely than not: perception.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure what the phenomenon/theory is referred to as, but it has something to do with coincidences and situations happening when you'd least want them to. Very similar to the simulation theory.

One example is when you're in a hurry to get somewhere and without fail a stretch of road that is usually a breeze to drive on without much traffic suddenly has a heap of traffic, or has road works going on.

Again, not sure what it is called. Someone referred to it on here a while ago, and I have noticed a common one occurring in my everyday life.

My street is more often than not dead quiet when I go out and check the mail, or put out the bins etc during the day and night, yet when I get home from work and park out the front of my place there is at least 1-2 cars without fail that drive past as I am about to get out of my car. Annoys the hell out of me as this happens all the time regardless of the time of day/night. Every time the engine is switched off and am literally about to get out of my car, a car drives past prompting me to wait until they go past.

Has anyone else encountered anything similar?
One thing that gets me is that whenever I eat or drink something I end up having to go to the toilet. Coincidence? Or perhaps it's part of the simulation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back