Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's kinda nice but also, I'd rather cop the odd ten-goal belting during the season if it means we don't s**t the bed when it matters.
Come to think of it, I'd also like to really *in' belt a team a little more often.

Even in 2021 we rocked up against s**t teams and cruised to dead-boring 5 goal wins. For a team that's ostensibly been one of the best for 3 years now it seems pretty rare we take a North or Hawthorn and rearrange their insides.

campaigners.

Come to think of it, I'd also like to really *in' belt a team a little more often.

Even in 2021 we rocked up against s**t teams and cruised to dead-boring 5 goal wins. For a team that's ostensibly been one of the best for 3 years now it seems pretty rare we take a North or Hawthorn and rearrange their insides.

campaigners.
We did flog Norf last year. :rainbow:

campaigners.

Nearly a quarter of this list is losses to Melbourne.

Really?

Shows how much attention I pay lmao.
We're boring as s**t lol.

Reckon it's still pretty fair to say we don't regularly smash teams, but we've done it more than we all probably think - probably just due to the frustration in the other games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back