Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

The thread is about going to the beach and was gatecrashed by offended boomers.

I am half way between pompous boomers and overly sensitive Millenials (I turn 43 on Saturday), bit sick of both extreme viewpoints (although I lean strongly to the left)

I am absolutely all for fire bombing Captain Cook's cottage and offended Flag-Nazis though, but I feel like you take the Bay a tad too seriously for topics like that (with all due respect, but I admit your heart is in the right place)
Flogs like myself and Postcades come here for a laugh and some friendly banter, not some (admittedly well intentioned) political and social rants.

I have your back friend, but you need to Chillax a bit and not be so serious here mate.

I am half way between pompous boomers and overly sensitive Millenials (I turn 43 on Saturday), bit sick of both extreme viewpoints (although I lean strongly to the left)

I am absolutely all for fire bombing Captain Cook's cottage and offended Flag-Nazis though, but I feel like you take the Bay a tad too seriously for topics like that (with all due respect, but I admit your heart is in the right place)
Flogs like myself and Postcades come here for a laugh and some friendly banter, not some (admittedly well intentioned) political and social rants.

I have your back friend, but you need to Chillax a bit and not be so serious here mate.
Thanks for the advice but if a legit thread title triggers the offenderatsi, it's not my issue.
What r u doin on the 26th is the question, I'm going to the beach with my busty Korean housemate.

Back on track, will be sleeping in really late and then might do some homework and/or play on XBox. Seems like a valid way to spend a day off 😀

Thanks for the advice but if a legit thread title triggers the offenderatsi, it's not my issue.
What r u doin on the 26th is the question, I'm going to the beach with my busty Korean housemate.

It's my birthday 2 days afterwards, after burning down Captain Cook's cottage, going to attend Invasion Day protests with my Social Alliance comrades in the CBD and just cause general trouble and ruck making

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to rim the british flag no one is stopping you
I'm English born so along with the Southern Cross I also love the ol' St George Cross

images

If I get one of each tattooed on my shoulders do you think people will think I'm racist?

The thread is about going to the beach and was gatecrashed by offended boomers.
No.

This thread is about you going down to one of our cheat beaches.

We do feel sorry for you Werribee folk living on the shores of Lake Borrie.

Come down and enjoy the clean and sober wonders of the Bellerine Peninsular.

You might get lucky and see one of our Premiership stars out for a swim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back