Introduce Yourself!

Remove this Banner Ad

vide0n

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm sure most of you know a little bit about each other after posting on here for some time, but I haven't been here long so if you'll indulge me, feel free to do so!

I'll go first. My name is Mark. I'm about to finish my second year of study in Mechanical Engineering, pending the results of my exams which I begin in a little less than a week. Oops.

My interests include meticulously scouring the Internet for updates on player movements, spending days at the beach, nights at the pub, and snorting coke with my best mate Dane Swan*. ;)

*May or may not be slanderous lie.

Good on ya mate, you've been killing it since you joined!

My name's Darkwing, I'm a duck and I am a superhero. My real name is Drake Mallard (shhhh, don't tell anyone that) and I have a daughter called Gosalyn. It is tough living a dual life, especially given how conservative I am in normal life. The Muddlefoots who live next door are idiots. I live in St. Canard - it's kind of like Gotham city, but better. My best friend's name is Launchpad McQuack.

Well, a post hasn't been made on here for a while, so here goes...

My name is Simo. I live in Rockhampton, Queensland. I am currently 21 and work for a newspaper in Rocky doing all the graphic design work. As far as sports go I have been following the NRL and the Broncos since the start of 2000 and the Suns since the start of 2012. Rugby - Reds. EPL - Arsenal. NBA - Bulls. NFL - Bengals/49ers/Seahawks/Dolphins.

I like pretty much any video game or sport I can get my hands on, and all my spare time is spent with one or the other. I can't think of much else at the current time so lets all just keep on supporting the greatest AFL team in the history of ever.

Well, a post hasn't been made on here for a while, so here goes...

My name is Simo. I live in Rockhampton, Queensland. I am currently 21 and work for a newspaper in Rocky doing all the graphic design work. As far as sports go I have been following the NRL and the Broncos since the start of 2000 and the Suns since the start of 2012. Rugby - Reds. EPL - Arsenal. NBA - Bulls. NFL - Bengals/49ers/Seahawks/Dolphins.

I like pretty much any video game or sport I can get my hands on, and all my spare time is spent with one or the other. I can't think of much else at the current time so lets all just keep on supporting the greatest AFL team in the history of ever.

Welcome mate! To say you like video games and actually have it fit in on this forum you must like sporting games on PS3?

Good on ya mate, you've been killing it since you joined!

My name's Darkwing, I'm a duck and I am a superhero. My real name is Drake Mallard (shhhh, don't tell anyone that) and I have a daughter called Gosalyn. It is tough living a dual life, especially given how conservative I am in normal life. The Muddlefoots who live next door are idiots. I live in St. Canard - it's kind of like Gotham city, but better. My best friend's name is Launchpad McQuack.

In hindsight this was such a knob post! Hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play PC (AFL Live), Xbox360 (Rugby league Live 2) and PS3 (Madden13 and Fifa11). They are the sporting games I play anyway. I have a collection of 150ish games on my Steam account. I mainly use my PC because all my housemates have PCs also. It makes it easy to multiplayer. I probably play open world RPGs the most though. Games like Fallout, Skyrim and Dark Souls.

Yeah Darkwing is one of the lesser known for sure.

Shannon, 27 (s**t that's getting old :p). Suns fan since 2009, attended most TAC and VFL games :)
Currently in Northern Territory, but with the money it costs me to fly to games, considering moving back to GC in December.

Anyone got any work :p
Your such an old codger Shanzo, Need to start hanging out with some cool younger people, Keep you hip and in style ;)

Yeah Darkwing is one of the lesser known for sure.

Your such an old codger Shanzo, Need to start hanging out with some cool younger people, Keep you hip and in style ;)

I'm 37, if I keep hanging out with you two will I become hip and cool too?

Do you still tie a bandana over your right leg when you're wearing jeans? If so, welcome aboard!

What these guys are wearing is still cool isn't it?

east_17_postcard_1.jpg

Mark, just turned a sprightly 45, I work as an Engineering Manager in the chemical industry. Married with 3 eating machines.

Formally of Victoria, been in the Sunshine state since 2001, had to wait until I was sure the Y2K bug wouldn't close Queensland down before moving.

Little know fact, I only employee other Marks, my facilities manager and maintenance supervisor will attest to this. One day WE WILL RUlE THE WORLD echo echo echo slumps in chair

Haha funny.

My name is Mark, I'm 22 years old and I'm currently doing a bachelor of IT at Uni.

Fun fact, actually played with Zac Smith, Charlie Dixon, Matt Shaw and Jack Hutchins as a teenager. Got the photo on my wall. (my claim to fame)

Rarley get to games as I live about 3 hours from Gold Coast, but always watch the games on my phone at work. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back