Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

lol we have our Full Forward, Centre Half Forward, Centre Half back and our entire starting midfield out.
tony leonard said aints have worse injuries than us and roco disagreed and said carltoon do

tbh, I would add Shorty to that list as well. Think I saw someone said that he could play next week, I wouldn't. Delay it by a week for the game against the Dogs.

Luke Parker is coming back from a broken arm, yet Swans are still going to play him in the VFL this week, whilst we rush players with only one leg straight back into the AFL side once they're "fit".

I understand the premise, but it should've been something we started doing a couple seasons ago when Prestia, Short, Graham and others were rushed straight back into the AFL side off of soft tissue injuries.

The best time to do it should've been back when recurring soft tissue injuries/injuries in general to the same players became an issue for us. The second best time is now.

on 3aw today they said aints and carltoon have worse injuries than us
I don't pay much attention to other teams.
However, it was mentioned about 40 times over the weekend that Dangerfield had done an injury.

Didn't realise that Carlton had lost MacKay, Curnow, Cripps, Walsh, plus there next teo biggest midfielders.
Or that Saints had lost Ben or Max King....another key forward.....um...Jack Steele...ahhh...Josh Dunkley if he plays for them....Seb Ross if he's still playing?.......

Updated - April 29, 2024

Richmond Injury List:

Test

James Trezise, ankle

Jayden Short, calf

Unavailable

Noah Balta, knee (1 week)

Dion Prestia, hamstring (1 week)

Jacob Bauer, hamstring (1 week)

Jacob Hopper, hamstring (3 weeks)

Tim Taranto, wrist (6 weeks)

Jack Ross, foot (8 weeks)

Tom Lynch, hamstring (7-9 weeks)

Liam Fawcett, back (TBC - Long Term)

Mate Colina, back (TBC - Long Term)

Josh Gibcus, knee (season)

Judson Clarke, knee (season)

Updated - April 29, 2024

Richmond Injury List:

Test

James Trezise, ankle

Jayden Short, calf

Unavailable

Noah Balta, knee (1 week)

Dion Prestia, hamstring (1 week)

Jacob Bauer, hamstring (1 week)

Jacob Hopper, hamstring (3 weeks)

Tim Taranto, wrist (6 weeks)

Jack Ross, foot (8 weeks)

Tom Lynch, hamstring (7-9 weeks)

Liam Fawcett, back (TBC - Long Term)

Mate Colina, back (TBC - Long Term)

Josh Gibcus, knee (season)

Judson Clarke, knee (season)
no balta no win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short and Tresize are available. I don't think Tresize goes straight back in. Probably Banks out, Short in. Wouldn't mind seeing Naismith out for Ryan too.

balta surgery scheduled for next week
Lies No GIF

Where are Meehans boyfriends to defend him now?

How is there no outrage?

Do Richmond fans just not give a * anymore? If this happened in the 90s there'd be a truck full of manure out the front of Punt Rd every Tuesday when the injury list was released
the fans have checked out like the club

Where are Meehans boyfriends to defend him now?

How is there no outrage?

Do Richmond fans just not give a * anymore? If this happened in the 90s there'd be a truck full of manure out the front of Punt Rd every Tuesday when the injury list was released
JGTI can drive the tractor

1714641739457.png

ffs. any other line of work he would be a garbo a teacher an accountant. benny is toothless. spineless. ffs i could do a better job.
Sorry, but have you EVER run your own company with employees? Unless that employee has broken the rules laid out in his or her contract, it's impossible to sack them. Sure, once they have completed the term they have been contracted for, they can be released and replaced. We don't know what Meehan's contract states and if there were any clauses regarding dismissal if soft tissue injury numbers were included. I doubt that they would have been.

So almost certainly, there is nothing Benny can do at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back