News & Rules Injuries and suspensions 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news yet on Devon Smith, haven't seen any updates....

He's not listed on the injury list. I think people have made way too much of his supposed injury.

He said after the game he got a cork. I totally agree with you and unless they’re hiding something I would be shocked to see him not playing this week.

It was Mark Stevens who said he had a calf strain wasn’t it? Despite Devon Smith saying it was a cork.

He said after the game he got a cork. I totally agree with you and unless they’re hiding something I would be shocked to see him not playing this week.

It was Mark Stevens who said he had a calf strain wasn’t it? Despite Devon Smith saying it was a cork.

What's the latest with JJK?? If he misses I may be able to get another 25-30 points out of Brander...

What's the latest with JJK?? If he misses I may be able to get another 25-30 points out of Brander...

It’s a tough one with him. He struggles to walk after games pretty much every week but the word is he struggled even more so this week. I’m erring on the side of him being out this week.

It’s a tough one with him. He struggles to walk after games pretty much every week but the word is he struggled even more so this week. I’m erring on the side of him being out this week.

That would be huge for bombers... no jjk, darling, barrass or shepp...best two forwards and two of the best backs...looks like it will be wet as well...50/50 game...cripps and a few others lucky there are injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back