News & Rules Injuries and suspensions 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

He said after the game he got a cork. I totally agree with you and unless they’re hiding something I would be shocked to see him not playing this week.

It was Mark Stevens who said he had a calf strain wasn’t it? Despite Devon Smith saying it was a cork.
Yep twas Stevaux making a big deal out of it

It would depend on Mackenzie’s fitness. I imagine once he’s match fit, if there is a spot in the back line he’ll come back in. If Barrass was to come back in then Imagine he’ll still stay out.
Ah, I was under the impression Barrass is still out

If none of them guys come back this week then we can lock in Hurn for another rubbish score as he'll have to play tall again (got him in SC)

If none of them guys come back this week then we can lock in Hurn for another rubbish score as he'll have to play tall again (got him in SC)

This is correct. If only Brad knew about how the Eagles structure their backline before spending the entire weekend complaining about Hurn.

Last edited:
Potential still out.

What's the latest with JJK??
Confirmed out.

Local media suggest McInnes and Schofield to be Ins for Thursday. Would bet on the former, unsure on the latter since he hasn't really been in any sort of form (plus minor injuries). Fantasy wise, Brander will probably play, and Hurn will probably be a lockdown defender again.

Potential still out.

Confirmed out.

Local media suggest McInnes and Schofield to be Ins for Thursday. Would bet on the former, unsure on the latter since he hasn't really been in any sort of form (plus minor injuries). Fantasy wise, Brander will probably play, and Hurn will probably be a lockdown defender again.

picking hurn over sicily an absolute killer!!! goes from playing loos with no man to playing undersized and a lock down role

picking hurn over sicily an absolute killer!!! goes from playing loos with no man to playing undersized and a lock down role
Was always the concern with Hurn

He has played the Leo Barry undersized KPD role well in the past, like in 2015 when Mackenzie was out with an ACL, Barrass was only a kid (not sure if he was drafted that season or not) and McGovern and Schofield had injuries at times too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Bomber Mason Redman will spend an extended period on the sidelines after suffering an untimely ankle injury in Essendon’s strong victory over West Coast.

(It is a) similar timeframe to return as what Mitch Brown worked through last year, around the eight-week mark usually.

Young Bomber Mason Redman will spend an extended period on the sidelines after suffering an untimely ankle injury in Essendon’s strong victory over West Coast.

(It is a) similar timeframe to return as what Mitch Brown worked through last year, around the eight-week mark usually.

Bloody syndemosis injuries

Nothing mentioned of it til now

Requires surgery, out til late August. Must trade

Fortunately can afford to trade next week (unless disaster strikes with selection somewhere).

I was going to say that affects no one... but didn’t someone pick him up recently thanks to advice from a friend?
Yeah me he scored 52 and 42 then gets dropped... he just joined some elite company on the never again list for me and im wasting a trade aswell $800 short for Crisp thou :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back