I'm Sorry Luke Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

Cockburn get rid of a Lobb - their most successful forward since Pavlich for peanuts, who doesn't want to be the second ruck to fat boy Darcy.

Then trade away their future for Jackson, that doesn't want to play second ruck.

Lucky they have Taberner who if given another 15-20 years may progress into a competent forward.

Forever Cockburn.
Kepler Bradley on one leg still shots on any current west coast eagles goal kickers lol

Melbourne and Dogga had a special thang going on
View attachment 1536288

That awkward moment when your million dollar recruit has more Premierships than your entire club.
LoL true. I could of said that about Darren Jarman before the crows 1997 grand final.

Or Damian Hardwick, Byron Pickett or Gavin Wanganeen before ports 2004 grand final.

Or Jason Ball before the swans 2005 AFL Grand final.

History shows most of the time to win a grand final, you need at least one premiership player from your last flag or from another teams flag.

Freo have 2 premiership players. Luke Jackson won his for your mob in 2021.

Joel Hamling won his with the dogs in 2016.

How about Jack "Spud" Anthony? One of the all time great Freo forward spuds.

Ross Lyon cutting sick in the coaches box when he saw the footage just made it even better.

That was the last time we ever saw poor old Spud Anthony in a Freo jumper again, I don't think he even got a game for the Peel Thinder after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about Jack "Spud" Anthony? One of the all time great Freo forward spuds.

Ross Lyon cutting sick in the coaches box when he saw the footage just made it even better.

That was the last time we ever saw poor old Spud Anthony in a Freo jumper again, I don't think he even got a game for the Peel Thinder after that.

I can see you’re starting to accept RTB coming back, which is great.

The years of pining are almost at an end.

I can see you’re starting to accept RTB coming back, which is great.

The years of pining are almost at an end.

It would be like Freo getting Cuddles Connolly back who was hailed as a hero for taking Freo to their first final where they got smashed by Essendon.

I think that was Essendon's last finals win.

It would be like Freo getting Cuddles Connolly back who was hailed as a hero for taking Freo to their first final where they got smashed by Essendon.

Except our club sacked him, whereas Ross sacked St Kilda.

It wasn’t just a sacking, Ross two timed the Saints and left her at the alter.

How desperate would you have to be to chase down an ex who cheated on you after they got dumped by the new partner after 8 years?
You’d need to be a full blown stalker.

nope essendons last finals win was the demons in 2004. freo got their 1st finals win vs demons in 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back