FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

This earring which includes the foreskin of my beloved nine-month old son will help me get through the next few weeks...
Was absolutely horrifying that thing.

Those cards- some spiritual rubbish are also useless. Dunno what lavender oil really does either tbh. (other than make the camp smell like Grandma's house)

I would already have had an attack of vertigo and fallen off. And that would be before I even walked the plank.

The sniffing trial was new I think. Always good to see something a bit different.

And the 3m double-challenge was a bit of a laugh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just caught up with last episode and pretty much pissed myself laughing from start to finish. It's brainless reality tv but at least it's not faked-up romance. And we all need a laugh at times.

Plus the contestants - and the hosts - are good people.

I hope Liz wins it.

She is the best person left there.

All the other best people have gone, Pete, Cooney, Woody, Badger.

I am a Kiwi but that Kiwi chick does my head in too, she is bloody painful.

Liz is a legend, she will be named Queen of the Jungle Sunday night or I will go hee.

Sad to see the Doctor go too btw but at least they have a good replacement.

eILYTeuesAVKUQh-800x450-noPad.jpg

It's in safe hands so what more could you ask for.

Terrible season this year, completely lost interest in it and stopped tuning in at all for the last 2 weeks or so. Cgaf who won.

Only tuned in late last night to see Chris Brown's send off- wasn't much at all, but he did seem genuinely sad to be leaving. Him and Morris seem to have a real connection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back