FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

KAK saying she's not doing any more challenges means the phone votes are gonna keep voting her into them...

I’d be surprised if KAK lasts longer than 2 weeks, surely that’s part of her contract - max 2 weeks then IACGMOOHEEEERRRREEE

Please don't speak any males...

No wonder Adam checks out of every discussion that might become a minefield.
I saw that part last night, that woman from Home and Away was dead set embarrassing.

And as for Domenica what a ****ing baby, carrying on about makeup. (not that it does much for KAK at this stage of her life sadly) Of course the celebs that are higher up on the chain than her can negotiate their contracts. Pretty sure Shane Warne had one in it that he could smoke.

I’d be surprised if KAK lasts longer than 2 weeks, surely that’s part of her contract - max 2 weeks then IACGMOOHEEEERRRREEE

Speaking to The Project on Sunday night ahead of her entry into the South African jungle, Kennerley admitted she was looking forward to “a few weeks of boot camp”. “I just need to do a week’s bit of bootcamp, bit of a spa, Have a good time. And then I could go, if that’s all right,” she said. “I don’t need to be queen of the jungle.”

Spot on

Voted 5 times for KaK in the eating challenge.

She didn't say anything about eating in her list of things she wouldn't do.

And if she refuses again, I want the tribe to turn on her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lager Forklift GIF by Schumacher Gruppe
Get her out of here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back