"I spend far too much time on the Net" Grizzlym.

Remove this Banner Ad

I do spend most of my waking hours on the net. Have done since I was plugged into the mainframe back in 1994

I go to some pretty unusual sites for work. And for my own gratification too.

Here are some of them.

Please contribute. Keep it clean. Keep it interesting.

Re: Nothing too serious....

And here's a more recent classic - a time traveler from the future called John Titor visited us not so long ago.

Site here.

The mother of all alien conspiracies involving an 'exchange program' lives here.

Break out the tinfoil hats and get reading.

John Titor was a good, if not ridiculous read.

The Mojave Phone Booth had me confused. I was expecting there to be some hook or twist in the story. No, just a phone booth. Weird.

Read the Serpo one. You'll like G-man

Yeah, you kind os miss the context with Titor because it first hit the net many years ago so his predictions etc hadn't come to past. There was a sense of expectation about it.

And here's a more recent classic - a time traveler from the future called John Titor visited us not so long ago.

Site here.

I was up until about 3am reading various sites and blog sites about Mr Titor.

Man, I can see how people were somewhat convinced about his story.

The sheer detail of his documentation and his understanding of quantum physics lends strong authenticity to his claims.

I learned a heap about TT and it's possibilities plus the worrying upcoming UNIX date thingy.

I'm glad that his recollections failed to come to pass but there is something quite moving and desirable in the world of the future that he describes.

What a great read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the Serpo one. You'll like G-man
The serpo one?

I do agree with the premise of this thread though, Grizzlym does indeed spend too much time on the internerd. But, don't we all.

I was up until about 3am reading various sites and blog sites about Mr Titor.

Man, I can see how people were somewhat convinced about his story.

The sheer detail of his documentation and his understanding of quantum physics lends strong authenticity to his claims.

I learned a heap about TT and it's possibilities plus the worrying upcoming UNIX date thingy.

I'm glad that his recollections failed to come to pass but there is something quite moving and desirable in the world of the future that he describes.

What a great read.

Yeah, I found it fascinating when I read it. Just an engaging story. There's more where that came from.

As for you Galon, yes, 18 hours a day on the net I reckon...

'Not that there's anything wrong with that..'

The lady friend has gotten use to my addiction. She now sits next to me on her laptop in front of the telly as well.

An old favourite of mine.

This site was one of the great viral marketing campaigns of all time.

It wasn't branded Burger King or had any explanation, just the chicken man in the room. The WTF factor was through the roof.

View the chicken here.

Brooklyn Super Hero Supplies.

This site has a great concept and superb art direction.

For a reading initiative in New York, but check out the invisible paint, anti gravity belt and many more.

Here.

Meta Critic is always a useful site for tv, music and games.

As the name suggests, it deals out (and aggregates) criticism for all sorts of stuff.

Get critical here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back