I or Smart Phone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
I am looking for the cheapest but not to crappy Iphone or smart phone , I have an old Nokia , and I mean old, I don't want a contract just a phone with a couple of things like internet
( simple no super techno, ) but I can't afford a thousand bucks for a mobile phone, and my little old Nokia is just a phone and its really stuffed its been lost and dropped about a million times, any one have an idea of what I could look at?

I am looking for the cheapest but not to crappy Iphone or smart phone , I have an old Nokia , and I mean old, I don't want a contract just a phone with a couple of things like internet
( simple no super techno, ) but I can't afford a thousand bucks for a mobile phone, and my little old Nokia is just a phone and its really stuffed its been lost and dropped about a million times, any one have an idea of what I could look at?

Mate, go and have a look on Whirlpool forums, they talk about this stuff all the time, al s o couple that with another site named OzBargain, people who find good deals on all sorts of things post them up, there is a specific mobile section.

Good-luck.

Mate, go and have a look on Whirlpool forums, they talk about this stuff all the time, al s o couple that with another site named OzBargain, people who find good deals on all sorts of things post them up, there is a specific mobile section.

Good-luck.
That's great thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back