How's Your Day Going 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a very good weekend at all. Watching Rugby Union and my second favourite team 'The Wallabies' after my Beloved Hawks of course. The Wallabies are being sliced open by the All Blacks, making fundamental errors, losing the scrums and basic errors in the line ups. I thought tonight they had a chance playing at home. When it rains it pours.

Got up this morning after a big night drinking with my mates, spent two hours on PT getting home then we decided to take our 4yo rollerskating for the first time.
Was impressed with how well she did and the fact that I didn't fall over was a bonus.

Got up this morning after a big night drinking with my mates, spent two hours on PT getting home then we decided to take our 4yo rollerskating for the first time.
Was impressed with how well she did and the fact that I didn't fall over was a bonus.

That is some good news Gralin, at least you stayed on your feet unlike our Hawkers last night.....

That is some good news Gralin, at least you stayed on your feet unlike our Hawkers last night.....
It was a struggle little tacker almost got me down once

Working in Canberra, im saying this is a Hawk
dd74064a001c9f3fdf005f232e5bed3a.jpg

This, I don't know what this is
06b2e19332958974ea302cfdebbf4bf4.jpg

This is a latte in a mug
1ac611d0105ed12b524d65518d90411d.jpg

Still trying to get home due to someone trying to beat an express train though a level crossing with the boom Gates down, anyone on the Lilydale or Belgrave line will understand.
Bus should get to box Hill soon

Still trying to get home due to someone trying to beat an express train though a level crossing with the boom Gates down, anyone on the Lilydale or Belgrave line will understand.
Bus should get to box Hill soon

How long did that take in the end?

Sure mangled the car. sure didnt look like a car in the end.

How long did that take in the end?

Sure mangled the car. sure didnt look like a car in the end.
added 2-2.5 hours to my travel time.

It wasn't a car in the end it got crushed, they don't know if the old ladies in it were trying to beat the train or got confused. Trains didn't run all night I was surprised they had them back up and going this morning tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

added 2-2.5 hours to my travel time.

It wasn't a car in the end it got crushed, they don't know if the old ladies in it were trying to beat the train or got confused. Trains didn't run all night I was surprised they had them back up and going this morning tbh

Not good at all. Sad really, from all reports the Ladies seemed confused and disorientated. i don't know if that was one of the level crossings to be upgraded by the state government.

I know the Burke rd level crossing in Glen Iris is being upgraded. That intersection was always mayhem during peak hours. I worked on Malvern rd for years and i would dread the commute down Burke rd.

Not good at all. Sad really, from all reports the Ladies seemed confused and disorientated. i don't know if that was one of the level crossings to be upgraded by the state government.

I know the Burke rd level crossing in Glen Iris is being upgraded. That intersection was always mayhem during peak hours. I worked on Malvern rd for years and i would dread the commute down Burke rd.
It's not on the list currently which is why the opposition was quick to say that it should be and that the current list is political and not needs based. Politicians leave a bad taste in my mouth in general but the way our country works at the moment where it's more about scoring points on your opponent than getting the right thing done is just woeful

It's not on the list currently which is why the opposition was quick to say that it should be and that the current list is political and not needs based. Politicians leave a bad taste in my mouth in general but the way our country works at the moment where it's more about scoring points on your opponent than getting the right thing done is just woeful

Unfortunately Gralin i agree with you. Most people do not hold Politicians in high regard any more. You get tired of listening to the same rhetoric.

My better half and I have rented an appartment down at Lorne this long weekend. Yipeeeee!!!!!!! Leaving the rest of the gang at home to concentrate on exams and hopefully not burn the house down.

Nice quiet relaxing time by the beach, no laptops, no emails, no phones, well the Mrs will carry her samsung and next week flying up to Cairns for a Business Conference at Palm Cove:).

That is all, done for today, hopefully no more surprises by our beloved football club by the time we come back Tuesday.

I had the bad idea to go up to Marysville and then walk from town up to Steavensons falls.
8.5km round trip, climb over 500m, more Sun than expected and a four year old who covered more kms on foot than I thought but I still had to piggy back her for several kms of the trip.

Good day but my calves don't like me now, and the rest of my legs are warming up for payback.

I had the bad idea to go up to Marysville and then walk from town up to Steavensons falls.
8.5km round trip, climb over 500m, more Sun than expected and a four year old who covered more kms on foot than I thought but I still had to piggy back her for several kms of the trip.

Good day but my calves don't like me now, and the rest of my legs are warming up for payback.

Have the legs fully recovered?????:D

Have the legs fully recovered?????:D
yeah went roller skating on Tuesday as well now the kid wants skates (she's been twice) and that means I have to get skates as well and pretend its like 1993 again sans mullet

You are game, well done mate the pleasures of Fatherhood......i could never say No.
We took her skating a bit over a month or two ago, she did pretty good considering it was her first time doing anything like that and she had only just turned four. It was the first time I'd been on quad skates for over 20 years and I spent the whole time shuffling around the rink holding her hand.

About a week ago she started asking if we could go again so we took her and she progressed to doing some solo efforts without holding hands, long way to go but she enjoyed it after a bit of a sulk at the start. I got to attempt to skate properly and while I was a long way from my teenage skills I got around ok, wife who used to blade refused to get on wheels for fear of breaking something.

We took her skating a bit over a month or two ago, she did pretty good considering it was her first time doing anything like that and she had only just turned four. It was the first time I'd been on quad skates for over 20 years and I spent the whole time shuffling around the rink holding her hand.

About a week ago she started asking if we could go again so we took her and she progressed to doing some solo efforts without holding hands, long way to go but she enjoyed it after a bit of a sulk at the start. I got to attempt to skate properly and while I was a long way from my teenage skills I got around ok, wife who used to blade refused to get on wheels for fear of breaking something.

You have done well, your daughter is a natural:thumbsu:

My better half and I have rented an appartment down at Lorne this long weekend. Yipeeeee!!!!!!! Leaving the rest of the gang at home to concentrate on exams and hopefully not burn the house down.

Nice quiet relaxing time by the beach, no laptops, no emails, no phones, well the Mrs will carry her samsung and next week flying up to Cairns for a Business Conference at Palm Cove:).

That is all, done for today, hopefully no more surprises by our beloved football club by the time we come back Tuesday.

How was the weekend in Lorne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back