Game Day How to watch the game when overseas

Remove this Banner Ad

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys I'm in Canada for a month and want to watch the game still obviously. Any suggestions?

If you want to watch the games live just get an overseas AFL subscription, I live overseas and it costs me £80 for a year so a month would be much less. You can watch any game live or delayed.

watchafl.com.au $25/mth or $160/yr

This, except that you can just sign up as an "Eagles International" member and you get a voucher - saved me around $40 last year. They make it a royal PITA to unsubscribe (at least from overseas) though so do keep that in mind. Still worth it to me, and the quality has definitely improved over the last couple of years.

This, except that you can just sign up as an "Eagles International" member and you get a voucher - saved me around $40 last year. They make it a royal PITA to unsubscribe (at least from overseas) though so do keep that in mind. Still worth it to me, and the quality has definitely improved over the last couple of years.
Didn't know about the "Global Eagle" membership - http://www.wcemembership.com.au/product/global-eagle . That costs $100 pa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back